QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Now, I'm bored -_-zZ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 same here ;/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I lol'd so hard after a long time. +1 rep! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I lol'd at ''Bluescreen has performed an illegal operation, Bluescreen must be closed'' Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 wow i am shocked. thanks =3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 My brother didn't laugh because he didn't get it. EDIT: I lol'd hard that I almost fell off my chair. 1+ rep. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Like it? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Nope do not like it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I edited my last post. Go and read it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 it is meh. last frame makes no sense to da story imo. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Unamusing. Meh. Doesn't really make me laugh... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 i'm searching lol on Tinypic -_-but i like the last image Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Wasn't your 2nd last name QuimicVital or something like that? I can't seem to remember... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Leo, can I have a card for round 2? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Lolno. Im not that humorus. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 lolwut? You're not humorous? I didn't know a contest was going on... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dark Mousy Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 No I'm just trying to get the rounds to move faster in a card contest Leo is in right now. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Oh OK.I absolutely hate missing card contests =P Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 Wasn't your 2nd last name QuimicVital or something like that? I can't seem to remember... matimanymow->QuimicVital->JapnameHere->S-Sceptile Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 yeah. my contest is a killer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 made an animationPS:no not funny Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost Ryder Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I meant the name before you had that Japanese name.Guess I was right then. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted October 21, 2009 Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 I meant the name before you had that Japanese name. Yes Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.