Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 You got unbanned? =O Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I wasn't being Childish and I am not excuseing him for nothing , but the better man won Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Perma = Lie.Why is happiness and peace always thrown to the trash!!??WELCOME BACK!! ^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Dont say that bout him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK *hugs* Buddeh! I missed ya!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Yes will come back man Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Perma = Lie.Why is happiness and peace always thrown to the trash!!??WELCOME BACK!! ^_^ I talked to Icy over MSN. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Thanks thes lords Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 lol thats a way to unban yourself, talk to a Mod over MSN Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Perma = Lie.Why is happiness and peace always thrown to the trash!!??WELCOME BACK!! ^_^ I talked to Icy over MSN. POST THE CONVERSATION!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Why does it matter Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Screw you This statement was offiially stupid in my eyes. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Made it nicer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Screw you This statement was offiially stupid in my eyes. I agree. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'M BACKKKKK Perma = Lie.Why is happiness and peace always thrown to the trash!!??WELCOME BACK!! ^_^ I talked to Icy over MSN. POST THE CONVERSATION!! Nope. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haze Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Whatever. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 New Topic: Do you know the meaning of I.T.B.P.I.T.W.A.T.I.N.D.O.T.?I do. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 New Topic: Do you know the meaning of I.T.B.P.I.T.W.A.T.I.N.D.O.T.?I do. No. I don't really care anyway. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 New Topic: Do you know the meaning of I.T.B.P.I.T.W.A.T.I.N.D.O.T.?I do. No. I don't really care anyway. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 New Topic: Do you know the meaning of I.T.B.P.I.T.W.A.T.I.N.D.O.T.?I do. No. I don't really care anyway. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Me neather and I do not care about the meaning Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 Why people kept on empty-quoting my quote... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'm.The.Best.Person.In.The.World.And.There.Is.No.Denying.On.That. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 13, 2009 Report Share Posted November 13, 2009 I'm.The.Best.Person.In.The.World.And.There.Is.No.Denying.On.That. Access DENIED. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.