.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 yeha. but you broke a rule. ok now you have to get a Neutral Rep. Rules are Rules. =/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 If I'm the buddy of a policeman and i murder someone' date=' will he spare me? No. <.<[/quote'] I could have just dissed you there but I will not... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 If I'm the buddy of a policeman and i murder someone' date=' will he spare me? No. <.<[/quote'] I could have just dissed you there but I will not... if you did i would hvae given you another warning. you gotta watch it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 If I'm the buddy of a policeman and i murder someone' date=' will he spare me? No. <.<[/quote'] I could have just dissed you there but I will not... if you did i would hvae given you another warning. you gotta watch it. Leo, please use correct grammar.We need peace, so new topic: Will this club be stickied? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 If I'm the buddy of a policeman and i murder someone' date=' will he spare me? No. <.<[/quote'] I could have just dissed you there but I will not... if you did i would hvae given you another warning. you gotta watch it. Leo, please use correct grammar.We need peace, so new topic: Will this club be stickied? You are one to talk >.> Where is my cookie? Did someone take it?!?! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 If I'm the buddy of a policeman and i murder someone' date=' will he spare me? No. <.<[/quote'] I could have just dissed you there but I will not... if you did i would hvae given you another warning. you gotta watch it. Leo, please use correct grammar.We need peace, so new topic: Will this club be stickied? You are one to talk >.> Where is my cookie? Did someone take it?!?! Sorry for having 2 grammar errors in 150 posts. >_>You're cookie is in your bathroom, you don't want me to be specific. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 =O. r u serious. wow i don't want to steal that cookie Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 lol no. i don't want it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Do you know why? Because I ate the cookie, and ^T^... you don't even wanna know what you ate. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Good for you. I needed to know that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Good. You deserve it for failing an lolno. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NeoDemonX Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Waht the, epic kitty pics Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 My favorite:[spoiler=It says F*ck in it with a blurred U so it is not bad] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 OMG lols. That is just plain Epic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Night Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 i come back from a month-long time period, and u guys are disscusing cats?! *opens photobucket to find sum good ones* God so immmature. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Epic moggies!I'll see what I can find. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 LEO post this in the feacherd club and orgs: Name of the Club/Organization: Łεσ™'ѕ Ƈlub Ơ' FuΠ™ ✖ Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-142182.html Date of creation of the club/organization: 07-29-2009 Post count of thread: 6,989 Does your organization/club have at least 10 active members: YES Topic of Discussion: Changes every Day Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 I howp this club does get stickied some day.It deserves it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 I howp this club does get stickied some day.It deserves it. No it won't.Reason:No real topic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 yeah >_>. 1 Question. What is Hollywood's real topic O_o Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Smudge on bottom 1 is meh. rest is great <3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Nice and your Back and i hope youve changed as well atleast be a little more nicer Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Leo: Thanks mate E> Magician Guy: So I herd stating facts is mean? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.