Läufer Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Leo: Thanks mate E> Magician Guy: So I herd stating facts is mean? You cannot learn without X._.X's constructive criticsm. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 [align=center]True fact. Many people have learned from me. Which helps more? You suck at GFX as much as Magician Guy and make a horrible tag.Would you want me to say... A. dis iz so kewllll man i wish i wuz like u OR... B. Dude, that sucks. Lighting is bad and the C4D is random.[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Yeah. that would be sad ;~; i am on the Dueling Puzzles trying to get me Duel Runner and Deck back on WC09. Got 2 Sacred Beasts so far on the game. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bassa Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 What game is this? I am thinking of getting a Yu-Gi-Oh game Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Yeah. that would be sad ;~; i am on the Dueling Puzzles trying to get me Duel Runner and Deck back on WC09. Got 2 Sacred Beasts so far on the game. I remember that ;3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Läufer Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 [align=center]True fact. Many people have learned from me. Which helps more? You suck at GFX as much as Magician Guy and make a horrible tag.Would you want me to say... A. dis iz so kewllll man i wish i wuz like u OR... B. Dude' date=' that sucks. Lighting is bad and the C4D is random.[/size'][/align] B.I have learned much from you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Yeah. that would be sad ;~; i am on the Dueling Puzzles trying to get me Duel Runner and Deck back on WC09. Got 2 Sacred Beasts so far on the game. I remember that ;3 stupid guards on the second map on the left keep catching me >_> Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Club Forums every one join: http://www.lcofun.justmybb.com/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 I joined enough forums sorry maybe next time when I am not so busy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Club Forums every one join: http://www.lcofun.justmybb.com/ 1. It looks gay.2. It will FAIL. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 I agree that forum will fail Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Not the club Forums. I did not authorize this so yeah. Anyway it is to basic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ΣДĢĪςίÅл Φƒ Đåŗķлꪪ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Not the club Forums. I did not authorize this so yeah. Anyway it is to basic.im updating it now join and help me put all the forums on Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Not the club Forums. I did not authorize this so yeah. Anyway it is to basic.im updating it now join and help me put all the forums on Ummm no. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 sorry. i did not approve of it. so no. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~RoBoTiClOvEr~ Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Once the forum is unapporved, can't change his mind Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zauls Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Hey, guys, chech out htis GFX I just made:Is it any good? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Hey' date=' guys, chech out htis GFX I just made:[img']http://i34.tinypic.com/xepz6o.jpg[/img]Is it any good? No. C4D Spam and Disgusting text ruin it. There is absolutely no composition in that piece of stuffs. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Yea, and X._.X mad fun of me for no god damn reason :x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ihop Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Hey' date=' guys, chech out htis GFX I just made:[img']http://i34.tinypic.com/xepz6o.jpg[/img]Is it any good? No. C4D Spam and Disgusting text ruin it. There is absolutely no composition in that piece of stuffs.It's a gyft.Don't CnC. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kuro no Keiyakushu Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Hey' date=' guys, chech out htis GFX I just made:[img']http://i34.tinypic.com/xepz6o.jpg[/img]Is it any good? No. C4D Spam and Disgusting text ruin it. There is absolutely no composition in that piece of stuffs.It's a gyft.Don't CnC. He asked. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Silver The Hedgehog Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 Ihop's avi makes me hungry for cheese. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 lol. I don't like cheese that mcuh so.... Yeha he asked so... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QuimicVital Posted November 14, 2009 Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 lol. I don't like cheese that mcuh so.... Yeha he asked so... You don't like chocolate, and now....You don't like cheese?PS: I love cheese Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.Leo Posted November 14, 2009 Author Report Share Posted November 14, 2009 yeah. only when it is melted <3 Re-Open Club Shop? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.