The World Ends With You: Final Judgment (Started - No longer accepting)

Phantom Roxas

Mephisto walked behind her. "So you want to eat, makes sense since it's unlikely we will have such a long period of free time than today. After all once we finish this godforsaken quest the day's over. While I want to what for some more Pacts to be formed we can finish the mission now if you want. If you want the burgur you would have to go in yourself. I don't think the hell spawn who made this game would appreciate me being seen in the RG like... like the way I am." Mephisto said, calmly at first but heisitating at the end, his voice seemed to have wobbled at the end as well. If one of his clients saw him now and didn't now better, they would have said he was on the verge of tears.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gretchen walked in the Shibukyu Stationside shop, it was empty except for a Clerk and a Chef, she got herself a Double Cheeseburger and Paid for it. she thought up and said to the Clerk "I'll take A Hamburger" But unfortunately, it was her Normal, Deep, Male Voice. The Clerk then said "Woah.... For a Girl you have a-" He was cut short by an Angry Gretchen Strangling him, but Conscience caught up to Gretchen and she let go. The Chef was about to call police when Gretchen said "Stop.... It's me, Jake....". Both the Clerk and the Chef had a shocked expression on their Faces, the Chef was that Friend that Gretchen Mentioned, He said "What the heck-" then the Chef Realized what went on, and said "Gee, Sent to the UG, eh Jake?" at which Gretchen Nodded.... A conversation happened for a while and Gretchen walked out with her Double Cheeseburger and a Hamburger for Mephisto, which she gave him.....

(> This Entire Ordeal was only Partially heard by Mephisto, but the whole thing was seen through the windows <)

While watching the ordeal Mephisto smiled, finally he had something he could use. Taking out Condemption he opened it to a blank page. "Gretchem, assualted a Clerk at Shibukyu Stationside Burger shop. Words were muffled but it appered that Gretchen had a deeper fvoice than norm. Later the Chef seemed to refer to Gretchen as Jack, possible a secret name they used together. He mentioned the UG but that was all I heard. Possible Sex change?" Mephisto muttured aloud as he scribbled his notes. When finished he looked at them, and for once wondered if god wanted a man's sins carved in stone. Shocking even himself, he ripped the page out of the book, crumpled it up and shoved it down the gutter. When Gretchen came back he accepted the hamburgur wordlessly. As he ate thoughts ran through his head "She trusts me, not fully but enough. Maybe, for once I should prove that she did not make a mistake."

Gretchen saw a notebook in Mephisto's hand, and wondered about Mephisto's Past. a friend often said to her "Trust your Partner, Trust your Friends, and Trust your Parents.....", So Gretchen thought about it for a minute. Eventually, she asked "What happened to you before you went to the UG?". She knew that she probably had to answer the same question, so she was ready for that......

Archived