The World Ends With You: Final Judgment (Started - No longer accepting)

Phantom Roxas

(> This is how i think you should start a TWEWY RP, although i have never been in one before <)

Gretchen woke up at the Scramble Crossing, she wondered to herself "Where the heck am I? Is this the Scramble?...." She looked as many people phased through her. She grasped her hand and felt something, something metallic, she looked at her hand and found that someone put a pin in her hand, it being black with a white skull. she flipped the pin like a coin, and in an instant, she could see everyone's thoughts, which she freaked out.... then her cell phone rings, with a text message, she looked at it.....

"Reach 104 before the Time runs out.... Time Limit: 60 Minutes, The Reapers"

She felt a Massive Burn on her hand, She looked at it and it now had a timer, counting down from 60 minutes.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc: Mephisto no longer has wings

With a groan Mephistopheles got up to his feet. He noticed he felt odd, his head felt heavier than normal and he felt strange near the behind. A loud ringing is heard and Mephisto checks his cellphone. He smirks "Is this really all these pathetic imps can think of?" He threw his Player pin and caught it in a a carefree manner, with the ability to mind read and imprint his business will explode.

That is when he saw his hand. It looked so demonically red with it's sinister claws. Hardly fit for an angel like him. Fearful he rushed to a window to see the damage. His worst fears were true, that unholy halfwit short-order cook has tainted him, he made him a devil!

Mephisto's scream was heard all the way to the Shibuya river and even some people on the RG looked up as if they heard something.

Satoru clumsily got up, he was a bit dizzy from his ordeal. But, who wouldn't be? Being hit my a two ton locomotive going 200 or so miles per hour generally doesn't make you feel great. As he regained his balanced, he realized that a small black pin that laid directly on his shirt had fallen down, he reached to pick up the strange object. As he leaned down, he lost his balance again, and fell face first onto the hard asphalt of the street. He hadn't gave his surroundings much thought before then, but looking around, he realized he wasn't in the station underpass, but Scramble Crossing.

Satoru became extremely confused. He had no idea what was going on, or why he was here. He hadn't really thought about it before that moment, but he was supposed to be dead. What had happened? Satoru looked around confused, trying to find the person, or thing, responsible. But, to his dismay, there was nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed to be just a normal day on the Scramble. Had he fallen asleep and just dreampt the event at the subway up?

Not knowing what to do, Satoru grabbed the pin from earlier, that lay beside him, and scrambled to his feet again. He, once again, looked around, trying to find anything that could be mildly suspicious. Again, there was only the crowded streets. Satoru clenched his hands in fear, as if bracing for an attack. That's when he heard something.

The thoughts of the others.

His head, which was already in horrid shape, started spinning once more. He couldn't handle all this at once. He looked up and screamed in terror. He was about to fall over and have an emotional breakdown, when he realized his surroundings had changed.

There were now strange frog and wolf type things, that looked as if they were painted on a canvas using vibrant reds and blacks. Satoru cowered and shook as they approached, he just stared at them for the longest time. The frog eventually pounced, and Satoru instinctively ran in the other direction, toward Hachiko. His only thought was to get the hell away.

OoC: Roxas' person said we had an hour. :/

IC:

It's odd seeing through eyes that aren't there, when your very organs aren't existent but you are, staring at the world under e new face, with nobody staring back. Even so, Scramble Crossing was at the height of performance, people rushing around everywhere. However, the man shrouded in dark rainbows took a step forward, following a girl - the only one who's thoughts he couldn't hear echoing through the walls of his empty skull. I'm following Alice, straight from Wonderland, he thought, probably having been rolling his eyes had the sockets not been empty. The living, skeletal being was namely Ryou, and he was the latest 'experiment' of the Reaper's Game. Not fun, not fun at all.

He couldn't feel the brand on his hand, but he knew it was there - counting down every second of the single hour they had been given. The Noise were close, he could partially sense due to his mind being clear; there was no cringe of the tingle along the back of his palm, because his palm was bone, and nought more. Pulling his hood slightly further over his face, he smiled at what he would look like if the hustle-and-bustle around him could see. Glancing up at one woman, he chuckled at his own thoughts - "Help, it's the Grim Reaper!" Such childish tales.

Having been partially dazed, his thoughts returned to the impossible-vision that his following of the female had arrived him in - Hachiko. The stone dog stood bravely in the glazing sun, staring up at the bright blue sky, nose pointed bravely in the air. Ryou could have been sure that he saw the eye twitch into a wink, but it was probably the games of the Reapers - he could guess their ways...

He watched as the girl parked herself on a bench beside the statue, and he pulled his hood down further, somehow giving him a more 'intimidating' look, and probably would attract more "It's the Grim Reaper!" screams if he had been visible. Clicking his jaw, a seep of marrow rolled from under his left sleeve, and he hissed, resting against the statue, watching for the girls movement.

Gretchen looked around again to see Ryou and thought of her own Predicament. She then asked "Who are you?". Suddenly, she saw strange Frog and Wolf-like things, The Frog-like things were Green with black stripes and had some kind of symbols for legs, whilst the wolf-like things were gray, with blue symbols for front legs and a Tail. she was really scared and said "What the heck are those things!?".

Mephisto walked to Hachiko, if he could find a pact it would have the highest sucess rate here. Mephisto- disoriented from his new apperance and his self pity- stumbled and fell face first onto the floor. This was the last straw for Mephisto and he broke down, "Why God, why did you curse this angel when you have all these demons going about as if they were worth something. WHy me?" His bemoaning was interupted however, by a sudden attack by some tatooed frog things. Mephisto slowly gets up, glaring at the frogs with a malice that was almost visable. "You are the last thing I need right now!" Mephisto screamed as he kicked one of the frogs with no apperant effect. "Come on you hellspawn scum, I'll send you to the darkest pits of hell!"

"Noise," he replied with a grunt, his hood flying off through a wind gust to reveal his bare skull. Hissing, he, ironically, pulled a somewhat-scythe from his clothing - one of the Reapers' 'gags' they had thrown at him with a hideous roar of maniacal laughter. Knowing that really it would come in useful, Ryou raised the weapon, slashing down at one of the beasts approaching.

Uzuki Yashiro and Koki Kariya, the only Officers among the Reapers, looked down on the scene from Hachiko.

"Aw, at this rate they're going to win the mission," Uzuki complained, rolling her fingers through her pink hair.

"Come on, you know this mission is always the easiest," Kariya reminded her.

"Yeah, but there are only eight players this week."

"Hey, you got promoted to Officer, so why are you complaining. Don't tell me...you still want more?"

"Hell yeah! I mean, I didn't get much fun last week as GM, since I was only a temp."

Koki simply rolled his eyes at his partner's greed. Changing his view, he noticed Joshua and Hanekoma running towards 104.

"Well, looks like the fallen are on the rise," Kariya stated. Confused, Uzuki took a look down, noticing the pair as well.

"Your not good a poetry, Kariya," she said bluntly.

"And I should care?" Looking towards Hachiko, he saw a few Players struggling to fight off several animals. "Of course, the Noise are always the first problem. Doesn't look like any of them have made a pact yet, except for Joshua and Hanekoma."

"You know," Uzuki began, with an uncharacteristic hint of hesitation in her voice, "I've hardly heard the names of the Composer, let alone the Producer."

"It doesn't matter. Even if they win the game and become Reapers again, they will be beneath us. That is the simple fact."

Gretchen heard voices but didn't look around to find where they came from. She noticed that she heard a key word. 'Pact.... maybe, just maybe' she thought as she walked up to Mephistopheles and Said to herself "okay.... Here goes!" at which She formed a Pact with Mephistopheles. It worked, but as that happened, she was surrounded by Noise, her wings started to get a little heavier.....

Mephisto's face split into a wide, demonic grin. "So the lord gave me a partner, fine with me." Mephisto turned to Gretchen "If you mock the lord with incompetence than I'll personally drag you to hell." He warned Grtechen "Other than that, we are gonna get along juuust fine." Pulling out a pin with a cross painted on it, Mephisto created a bright glowing cross made out of solid energy the size of a long sword. "As the Lord gives me the strength to preserve, I will use my faith to clear a path through the hellspawn that oppose me." After this prayer was spoken Mephisto pulled the cross out of the ground and-wielding it with grace- succumbed to his violent impules. He descended on the noise like a tempest.

OOC; Mephisto uses pins that resemble christian faith for a while, eventually he uses some more darker pins.

His list are

Excalibur=The holy cross weapon.

Hail Mary= The pin makes a statue of MAry that gradually heals until destroyed.

Judgement= Sends beams of light down upon his foes.

Shattered FAith: Creates a pentagram on the floor, Mephisto grows longer claws and goes into a rage, becoming much faster.

Stormbringer=A sword with a black blade that is somewhat painful to look at, it's cuts sap Soul from the opponent like Noise. It's 5 inches shorter than the cross so it can be efficiently duel wielded, though this is painful.

Descent: Dark light erupts from the ground to damage them.

"Sweet heavens above, I really shouldn't have been drinking that much last night..." Eyes partially closed into thin slits, the almost-stereotypical archetype of an urban cowboy was lying on his back, groaning about something which he assumed was a hangover. Pulling himself off of the ground, Kamome sat up in a cross-legged position and surveyed his surroundings. From what he could observe, it seemed like he was in Shibuya, because the 104 building was standing high in the background. However, although he was sitting right in the middle of the scramble crossing, he was being completely ignored, despite the fact that he should have been run over by now.

"Well, this is interesting, to say the least. Huh?" Looking down at his hand, there was a timer burnt into it, ticking down rhythmically. "And what's this?" he added as his cell phone began to ring, announcing an incoming text message.

Make your way to the 104 Building. You have 1 hour. Fail, and erasure is inevitable.

Frowning slightly, Kamome snapped his phone shut, and was suddenly distracted by a commotion from the nearby Hachiko Statue. His curiosity peaked, the dropout slowly began to walk over there, wondering what was going on. To him, the timer didn't mean a thing. He had all the time in the world.

Gretchen then said "Then I will do my best....". She pulled a pin out, It was Black with a red Bat along the middle with 2 yellow spears on the wings of the Bat. She used it and 4 Balls of scarlet energy appeared around her, She kicked them in a formation in front of her like a Plate. She was watching the noise carefully, when a Garage wolf leaped at her, She snapped her fingers, Creating a Yellow field in front of her, The garage wolf hit the field and was seriously hurt, then a sign smacked the garage wolf upside the head, Leaving a static-like mess that disappeared quickly.

(> I'll post her pins, as well as her unique Psych..... her pins will change because most of them evolve

Classical Blood Web - Neutral - 4 Balls of Scarlet energy appear, and can be kicked around by anyone, when she snaps her fingers, a yellow grid of energy harms anything it touches, Her most powerful pin, but it has a slow charging rate, It evolves Twice - 1 shot per charge - 4 Hour recharge

Red Magic, Hell gun - Negative - Simply a Force Rounds Psych with a red tint, Her weakest Pin, but it has the fastest charge, It evolves 4 Times - 12 Shots per charge - 10 Second recharge

Crimson Charger, Edinarion - Neutral(Reaper) - Instantly Recharges any Pin, It evolves Twice - 1 Shot per Charge - the exact Recharging time as the pin it is used on(if you use it on Classical Blood Web, it has to recharge for 4 hours)

Nightingale - Neutral - This is simply Grasp Psychokinesis, Doesn't Evolve(She tends to wing the object Really fast when using it, so get out of the way) - 17 Seconds per Charge - 1 Minute Recharge

Nightbrew - Neutral(Angel) - This pin activates automatically if she is in a pinch, Fully Restores Health and heals all side effects, It Evolves Once - 1 use per Charge - 1 Day Recharge

Scarlet End, Crimson Blades of Ruin - Positive Unique Psych - Her Iron wings Emit a Bright Scarlet aura so powerful that she can actually manipulate her iron wings and make them into blades so sharp that they can cut through Diamond, A touch of her wings Severs and Cauterizes Limbs like a Lightsaber, She cannot Use Pins while this Psych is turned on, if she touches a Pin with a Positive Psych, She gets Electrocuted, unlike other Unique Psychs, This one Evolves once - it lasts until turned off - 25 Second Recharge after turning it off <)

After the last Dixiefrog tasted Mephisto's cross, Mephisto turned to Gretchem. "Sorry for the poor introduction, I am called Mephistopheles. I am known as a miracle worker of sort, a gurdian angel who could ascend people above the vulgur, weak, lisatious crowd. However the irogant said that I was more of a devil since they never understood that the only laws that mattered were our Lord's. And now thanks to that oversized pile of spoiled leftovers I literally became a devil. But if Satan became a Devil by falling from grace, I'll become an angel through redemption! Now, we have 45 minutes and thiers a burger shop nearby. I know the manager so we can eat for free, let's go."

ooc: Besides his pins, the most danagerous weapon Mephisto has is the Black Note. It is a notebook with some of the most devastating blackmail you can get on anybody and it has dirt on nearly 50% of Shibuya. He also has other notebooks if he goes to a different city. It's part of his "You sold yourself to the devil" thing.

Gretchen replied to Mephisto "Well, we at least have something in common.... My name is Gretchen, and i keep the truth about me hidden from others.". She followed Mephistopheles into the Burger Shop. but she still phased through practically everything, Then she remembered something, when she was still alive, she had a friend that had died once before and won a chance of life in the Past, Before even knowing about Neku... at which she spoke up "Mephisto.... I have heard from a friend of mine that there are only certain shops we can go into, I don't think this is one of them"

As Satoru ran toward Hachiko, his phone let out a small 'beep'. He looked behind him, and noticed he must've lost the strange frogs, at least, for the moment. He reached into his pocket and read the strange mail.

"Make your way to the 104 Building. You have 1 hour. Fail, and face erasure."

He was about to pass it off as junk mail, when a sharp, burning sensation came from the back of his hand. His hand now looked like a timer, counting down every second. Satoru realized this mail had to have some presence over him, thing like this are just too strange to pass off as coincidences.

As Satoru reached Hachiko, he began to notice people ignoring him completely. Something he would've noticed earlier, if he wasn't panicking. He began running up to random people, and trying to touch them, feel them, make them aware of his presence. His hands simply fell through. Person after person just seemed invisible, until he saw a person whom kind of stuck out of the crowd, a feat not easy in Shibuya, due to his strange cowboy hat. Satoru ran up to him and started violently shaking him, expecting him to be another 'invisible'.

To his dismay, he wasn't so.

"O-Oh, I'm so sorry, I-I was just..." Satoru stuttered apologetically as he backed away from the man.

Indeed, isn't that a bother. Oh well, there are other places we can go to later. We will have to wait for the others to get thier pacts since the more players who survive the better our chances of survival as a whole. Any place you will like to go to, lunch, shop for some clothes, maybe a glass blower to put christmas lights on your wings? I heard some Vampire named FLandre had wings like that in a Touhou game and since we are in the UG we can dress like clowns and still not gather stares. Why do you have wings anyway?"

Gretchen Then said "Wait a minute, you have heard of Flandre? I Idol her... But anyway, i pretty much stated my reason, but....". Suddenly, her back felt a burning Pain as her iron wings actually started to meld with her body, she thought 'Great god that hurt!'. The pain stopped after a while, at which she said "I have heard from a friend of mine that a District Behind 104 has a few of those kinds of shops". then she looked at the others near Hachiko....

"Mya!" Although Kamome had had many odd people in his life follow him, including the overtly-affectionate "Stalker Twins," he had never had someone actually try to shake him into submission. Ah, well. There's always a first time for everything. Turning around quickly, the ex-collegiate seemed surprised at the person behind him. It appeared to be a boy in high school, around the upper age if he knew correctly. However, due to the odd turn of events, he couldn't be sure, so Kamome chose his words carefully. After regaining his composure, of course.

"May I ask just what you were trying to do?" Shaking his head with a "these kids these days" look and crossing his arms in an attempt to look irritated, he gave a disapproving stare at the boy. However, his expression suddenly swiveled into one of shock as he saw what resembled a frog that was half-tribal tattoo jumping towards the pair with a menacing croak emanating from its throat. "Or we can save that little part for later. For now, DUCK!" Shoving his hand on top of his compatriot's head, Kamome pushed himself and hopefully the stranger down to the ground. Just in time, for the frog seemed like it was going to jump at any time.

Gretchen watched as a person with a cowboy hat talked to another person, then she saw what she despised, another Dixiefrog... she was tempted to go out of the store and use a Pin on it, but she couldn't bother to leave Mephisto. she simply went to a table and tried to sit down, but she remembered and got back up. She waited for Mephisto to do his business so they could get to 104.....

Before Satoru had time to answer any of the man's inquiries, the man placed his hand on Satoru's head, and quickly shoved him into the ground. Before Satoru had a chance to yell at the man, one of the strange looking frogs pounced over them, barely taking off a few hairs from the top of Satoru's head. Putting two and two together, Satoru realized the man had just saved him. He looked at the man and gave him a look of gratitude.

"Again with those things? Why wont they just leave me be?" Satoru said in disgust, picking himself up and reaching out a hand to the man whom had probably just saved his life. "We should get going, before they try and strike aga-." Satoru paused for a moment and looked down at the black pin he picked up earlier. He looked back at the man, and, in a sort of sighing voice, said. "We can't run forever, do you want to pact? At this rate we wont even make it to 104 in time."

Satoru kept his hand outreached, with a sort of desperate look on his face.

Kaito stepped out from the Shibukyu Stationside shop, chewing on a double burger. It wasn't pricy, that was a fact, but he barely had enough on him. This whole... Game, as they called it, didn't make much sense to him. He knew that he was dead, alright; the rapidly approaching street was still vivid in his head, and he had even been around to see some of his co-workers dragging of his body to the morgue. It was bizarre, but very final in a way. Made it easier to accept that he was dead. He still couldn't enter his house, though; it was permanently sealed off by some sort of invisible wall.

"104." This text didn't make much sense either, but if one fell sixteen floors and lived - in a very vague use of the word - to tell the tale, they were prepared to accept most things. So, if I don't get to 104 within the hour, they'll erase me. I suppose that means they're throwing me out, or something. He had already tried to get to the shopping centre; another invisible wall. He sighed, and walked towards the statue.

[Anyone who wants to follow up on this, please do.]

"Don't worry Gretchen if the commoners can't survive this without our help they don't deserve to survive at all. That is after all the purpose of this Game." Mephisto says walking up behind Gretchen. "Anyway thier is nothing here of interest, it does appear diffucult for the RG people to keep a grip on thier valuables when they can't see me. The guy I took this from was a crook anyway, he didn't deserve this cash."

Gretchen Noticed Mephisto walking up to her, She was a little Impatient. She then said "Why don't we get to 104? we might run out of time soon.... Although a Burger does Sound good.". At which She walked outside and looked at The Shibukyu Stationside shop. it wasn't a Very large Joint, But she saw a Black Decal with a red outline with the shape of a fancy Skull and Crossbones......

Archived