My First Cards (Synergy Archtype).

CCX-Kero

[align=center][/align]These are the first cards that i've created. There effects are triggered mostly when they are Tribute Summoned just like my inspiration, THE MONARCHS. I've added a bit of originality to the cards as you have the option to tribute summon level 4 or lower monsters in this set thus activating their abilities.

The original name for them was "Shia Empire" but i changed it and the pix due to criticism. So i hope these pis are more original than previous ones.

PLZ Comment and Rate.

With the help of Sleepy I was able to fix some OCG errors.

IMAGES FROM DEVIANTART, GOOGLE PHOTOBUCKET ETC.

357182o.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field. When this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

357182.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Each time a Spell or Trap card is activated, inflict 800 damage to it's controller.

357182j.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card in your hand.

357182.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, double this card's ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

357182m.jpg

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster you control to return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to their hand. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the Battle Phase.

357182mdn.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, draw 3 cards and discard 1 card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Madness Synergy" from your Deck or Graveyard.

357182.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your Graveyard, that monster is destroyed during the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

357182i.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy this card to Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck, it is treated as a Tribute Summon.

357182z.jpg

During your Main Phase, you can return this card to its owner's hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. It is treated as a Tribute Summon.

357182m.jpg

As long as at least 1 other "Synergy" monster exists on your side of the field, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. Also, increase the ATK of all "Synergy" monsters on your side of the field by 400 points.

357182j.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

357182e.jpg

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, select 1 card in your Hand and one in your opponent's Hand and return it to the top of their respective owner's Deck. If "Synergy Field" is face-up on the Field, this card can attack your opponent's LP directly.

357182.jpg

All "Synergy" monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your hand, this is treated as a Tribute Summon. You can pay 800 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that targets a monster you control and destroy the card. Then, your opponent draws 1 card.

357182p.jpg

During your Main Phase, you can pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Doom Fire Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). If a "Doom Fire Token" is used for a Tribute Summon, the Summoned monster cannot attack until your next turn.

Pretty good cards dude.

Your OCG is somewhat off. But these are rather good for a New Member.

7.5/10

This' date=' but what Max forgot to say, is that he'd like to invite you to the club in the spoiler in both of our sigs. I have a link in mine.

[/quote']

Thanks. whats your rating.

The OCG Fix is here (hope I'm not rusty after so long sinse I came to this section xD)

Due to wording issues in some, I can't efficiently point out each error I correct, plz look for them ^-^"

Rage:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field. When this card is destroyed by battle, add 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

Hate:

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Each time a Spell or Trap card is activated, inflict 800 damage to it's controller.

Despair:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card in your hand.

Greed:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, double this card's ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

Loneliness (I guess):

When this card is Tribute Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster you control to return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to their hand. Your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the Battle Phase.

Madness:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, draw 3 cards and discard 1 card from your hand. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Madness Synergy" from your Deck or Graveyard.

Intoxication:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your Graveyard, that monster is destroyed during the End Phase. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

Sacrifice:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy this card to Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck, it is treated as a Tribute Summon.

Fairy:

During your Main Phase, you can return this card to its owner's hand to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand. It is treated as a Tribute Summon.

Destruction:

Your can Tribute 1 monster to Summon this card. If you do, it is treated as a Tribute Summon. When this card is Tribute Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Field Spell:

All "Synergy" monsters you control gain 500 ATK. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Synergy" monster from your hand, this is treated as a Tribute Summon. You can pay 800 Life Points to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that targets a monster you control and destroy the card. Then, your opponent draws 1 card.

Or something along the lines, this one is hard >.<"

Doom Fire Sacrifice:

During your Main Phase, you can pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Doom Fire Token" (Pyro-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). If a "Doom Fire Token" is used for a Tribute Summon, the Summoned monster cannot attack until your next turn.

This was hard, all of them were corrected from somewhere, hope it helps...

Agree with everyone, very good for a new member :)

8/10

The OCG Fix is here (hope I'm not rusty after so long sinse I came to this section xD)

Due to wording issues in some' date=' I can't efficiently point out each error I correct, plz look for them ^-^"

[b']

Rage:

Hate:

Despair:

Greed:

Loneliness (I guess):

Madness:

Intoxication:

Sacrifice:

Fairy:

Destruction:

Field Spell:

Or something along the lines, this one is hard >.<"

Doom Fire Sacrifice:

[/b]

This was hard, all of them were corrected from somewhere, hope it helps...

Agree with everyone, very good for a new member :)

8/10

Thanx for the corrections, it was greatly appreciated.

Pretty good cards dude.

Your OCG is somewhat off. But these are rather good for a New Member.

7.5/10

This' date=' but what Max forgot to say, is that he'd like to invite you to the club in the spoiler in both of our sigs. I have a link in mine.

[/quote']

Thanks. whats your rating.

7.5 Please join the club in the spoiler in my sig. There's a link.

No offense, but there are a lot of OCG errors.

For "Beserk"

First of all, you spelled "Berserk" wrong unless you meant it to be that way.

You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, add 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

For "Black Heart"

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Synergy" monster from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, every time a Spell or Trap card is activated, inflict 800 damage to the card's controller.

For "Cane"

You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card in your hand.

For "Hunga"

You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set double this card's ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

For "Khaos"

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster you control to return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to their hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the Battle Phase.

I'll finish another time. They have great effects. You just need to work on your OCG's some more. If you need help, look at an actual card. They never mess up (most of the time :P).

9/10

P.S. If you wan to make them look like really real cards, use anime pics. It's rather hard to find what you need with anime, but if you find it, and get perfect OCG's, you are bound to trick way too many people.

No offense' date=' but there are a lot of OCG errors.

For "Beserk"

[b']You[/b] must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, add 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

For "Black Heart"

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Synergy" monster from your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, every time a Spell or Trap card is activated, inflict 800 damage to the card's controller.

For "Cane"

You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, inflict 400 damage to your opponent for each card in your hand.

For "Hunga"

You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. You must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set double this card's ATK until the End Phase. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by battle, it is not destroyed.

For "Khaos"

When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster you control to return up to 3 cards your opponent controls to their hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards during the Battle Phase.

I'll finish another time. They have great effects. You just need to work on your OCG's some more. If you need help, look at an actual card. They never mess up (most of the time :P).

9/10

P.S. If you wan to make them look like really real cards, use anime pics. It's rather hard to find what you need with anime, but if you find it, and get perfect OCG's, you are bound to trick way too many people.

While I'm grateful for what you've done, you're not getting the basic idea of what their effects are about.

It's not a Must to tribute for the level 4 or lower, it's a choice. In order to activate some of their effects a tribute is required.

For "Black Heart" the OCG is perfectly correct. "When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully"

P.S The names were intentional.

No offense' date=' but there are a lot of OCG errors.

For "Beserk"

[b']You[/b] must Tribute 1 monster to Summon or Set this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Special Summoned, or Flip Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap card on the Field. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, add 1 "Synergy" monster from your Deck to your hand.

For "Black Heart"

For "Cane"

For "Hunga"

For "Khaos"

9/10

While I'm grateful for what you've done, you're not getting the basic idea of what their effects are about.

It's not a Must to tribute for the level 4 or lower, it's a choice. In order to activate some of their effects a tribute is required.

For "Black Heart" the OCG is perfectly correct. "When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully"

P.S The names were intentional.

Tribute Summoned falls under the Normal Summoned catergory. And obviously if you Tribute to summon a monster it's treated as Tribute summon, so you don't need that in the card effect. That repeat in black heart was Accidental. "Beserk" struck me as "Berserk". And if this is what you intended do make them, (Which in my opinion seems a little more fair-play, including the Special Summon for Black Heart) I would suggest keeping them this way. But, now that I read over it, the effects are very professional. Great OCG's for an entire archetype. 10/10.

P.S. Of course it is treated as Tribute Summon. It's still a Normal Summon, but add in the Special summon and Flip Summon parts I put in and your cards will do great.

Tribute Summoned falls under the Normal Summoned catergory. And obviously if you Tribute to summon a monster it's treated as Tribute summon' date=' so you don't need that in the card effect. That repeat in black heart was Accidental. "Beserk" struck me as "Berserk". And if this is what you intended do make them, (Which in my opinion seems a little more fair-play, including the Special Summon for Black Heart) I would suggest keeping them this way. But, now that I read over it, the effects are very professional. Great OCG's for an entire arch[b']e[/b]type. 10/10.

P.S. Of course it is treated as Tribute Summon. It's still a Normal Summon, but add in the Special summon and Flip Summon parts I put in and your cards will do great.

-Tribute Summon is a Normal Summon

-Normal Summon is NOT a Tribute Summon nessesarily

-Normal Summon, Flip Summon, Special Summon are pretty much all Types of Summonings you can have in the game (Normal Summon covers Normal and Tribute, while Special Summon covers, standard Special, Ritual, Fusion and Synchro, and finally, Flip Summon covers itself) so you can just say Summon.

;)

Tribute Summoned falls under the Normal Summoned catergory. And obviously if you Tribute to summon a monster it's treated as Tribute summon' date=' so you don't need that in the card effect. That repeat in black heart was Accidental. "Beserk" struck me as "Berserk". And if this is what you intended do make them, (Which in my opinion seems a little more fair-play, including the Special Summon for Black Heart) I would suggest keeping them this way. But, now that I read over it, the effects are very professional. Great OCG's for an entire arch[b']e[/b]type. 10/10.

-Normal Summon is NOT a Normal Summon

you're not making much sense ;)

thanks for pointing that out ^-^" guess I was "sleepy" when I wrote this.

Fixed here and in my other post as well xD

thanks for pointing that out ^-^" guess I was "sleepy" when I wrote this.

Fixed here and in my other post as well xD

No problem, lol

Archived