YCM'S OFFICIAL AND BIGGEST YVD TOURNAMENT ( ROUND ONE HAS STARTED)

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought only one person had a bye. Anyway' date=' I'll post my duel results tommorow morning. That's when we duel.

[/quote']

Anytime, morning or afternoon. But not evening =P I'll be at band practice... Also, ts is a match right?

Why not right now?

Miguel, my brother, is on the only computer we have that can use YVD =/ I'm on my laptop and YVD is too long for me to see, much less click on, the Duel button >_<

i thought only one person had a bye. Anyway' date=' I'll post my duel results tommorow morning. That's when we duel.

[/quote']

Anytime, morning or afternoon. But not evening =P I'll be at band practice... Also, ts is a match right?

Why not right now?

Miguel, my brother, is on the only computer we have that can use YVD =/ I'm on my laptop and YVD is too long for me to see, much less click on, the Duel button >_<

ohh... damn... Does he have a YCM account?

[/quote']

Why not right now?

Yeah, but he never gets on it xD He's Spiritreaperguy... =/ But he's playing Oblivion on the computer, so he isn't online or anything

[/quote']

Why not right now?

Yeah, but he never gets on it xD He's Spiritreaperguy... =/ But he's playing Oblivion on the computer, so he isn't online or anything

Couldn't you guys switch? Anyway that doesn't work for me, cause I g2g to sleep. We'll duel in the morrow, good fellow.

[/quote']

Why not right now?

Couldn't you guys switch? Anyway that doesn't work for me, cause I g2g to sleep. We'll duel in the morrow, good fellow.

Nope =/ He can't play Oblivion on my tiny laptop xD So we have to work it out sometimes... =/ Anyways, see ya in the morning for our first match ;)

-Sighs-

Me and DNova keep PMing each other.. but we can never get to the Dueling. We aren't on at the same time. I guess when we are on' date=' we will Duel. I just hope my deck can overcome his. I have to get a good draw to win.

[/quote']

LOL. You did get a good draw. Or i just got bad draws. Or perhaps your deck rocks and you never have a truly bad hand. lol Either way Crimson mauled me and made some of my best annoyance combo's obsolete. What a duel. What a duel. :D

-Sighs-

Me and DNova keep PMing each other.. but we can never get to the Dueling. We aren't on at the same time. I guess when we are on' date=' we will Duel. I just hope my deck can overcome his. I have to get a good draw to win.

[/quote']

LOL. You did get a good draw. Or i just got bad draws. Or perhaps your deck rocks and you never have a truly bad hand. lol Either way Crimson mauled me and made some of my best annoyance combo's obsolete. What a duel. What a duel. :D

What decks did you use?

Archived