Back to Square Uno

im on meh ps3 so i cant post a pic so meh deal wit it

Discard 1 card from your hand. Return 1 monster on the field to the top of the owner's Deck.

i have been testing this out in my Fortune Lady deck, and i would personally say it is better than PWWB in the deck. Reason being it dude-ible, it can put a Mali or Lady in Grave and can get Lighty off the field so u can search and reload.

Sadly anywere else this doesnt see play, even in decks that run the dude engen. And im wondering why? Does being a normal spell give this card that many weaknesses?

dicuss!

PWWB sees play because you can use it as soon as your opponent does something that'd warrant it, and that Traps don't have cards like Smashing Ground Fissure, etc.

Oh, and it only works on monsters iirc. So yeah. To the topping instead of destroying isn't worth the discard. Hell, Raigeki Break's almost seeing more play than PWWB nowadays, so yeah.

Weren't you gone?

PWWB sees play because you can use it as soon as your opponent does something that'd warrant it' date=' and that Traps don't have cards like Smashing Ground Fissure, etc.

Oh, and it only works on monsters iirc. So yeah. To the topping instead of destroying isn't worth the discard. Hell, Raigeki Break's almost seeing more play than PWWB nowadays, so yeah.

Weren't you gone?

[/quote']

rly i havent seen R. Break more than normal other than the occasional person siding them.

also im gone due to computer aids, im not gone gone

[quote='Father Wolf' pid='2733024' dateline='1249343773']
im on meh ps3 so i cant post a pic so meh deal wit it
[/quote]

Heh, I ocasionaly come on here with my PSP, and I'm like: "Its a spoiler tag! FFFFFFUUUUUUU-"

Anyway, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGl6SWtr_GA&feature=channel_page]I had found a video of someone who used Fortune Ladys[/url]. It uses Beast King Barbaros XD

Actually, a translation into Spanish would make it more along the lines of "Back to the First Square", so the word "Uno" would not be in the name. It would end up as "Revés a la Primera Cuadrado".

On Topic: The card's not worth running most of the time.

Archived