New Way To Run YCM?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As said, Supers still have local jurisdiction in their original sections, to make rules and guides and such. Umbra has the ability to make the Advanced Clause and enforce it because he takes pride in his section. It has nothing to do with him being a super moderator, which may I add, he's doing a great job.

And your only rights on the internet, are the one's you're given by the website you are on.

As said' date=' Supers still have local jurisdiction in their original sections, to make rules and guides and such. Umbra has the ability to make the Advanced Clause and enforce it because he takes pride in his section. It has nothing to do with him being a super moderator, which may I add, he's doing a great job.

And your only rights on the internet, are the one's you're given by the website you are on.

[/quote']

[align=center]

Hunter for super mod!

Hunter has it right; he's doing a great job.[/align]

I agree that some parts of the Advance Clause are good. I personally support the making posts lengthier and more descriptive. I would like to see more people writting fuller posts that I can play off of and not putting little things that I have to "read in between the lines" for information.

Hunter- I think it is easy to tell that free speach is an unsaid part of this web site, in all web sites. If not then we might all be getting cencored right now . . .

But again I ask all of you. If you got banned for the style you write wouldn't you think it would be unfair?

Idealy Supers are there to enforce stuff like the Supreme Court.

They have no local jurisdiction. And are called in when decisions that are harder to make' date=' need to be made.

[/quote']

Except for umbra, who has taken over the RP section COMPLETELY.

I want to know how he even became a super in the first place.

Because he is an excellent Mod for what he does and he deserved the position? You're just the lot that are too lazy to add one or two lines, not paragraphs, to your posts.

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!! Now I know that Dealer has hacked your account. I am NOT part of that group.

40kendgame that is enough. Snitch has the right to speak his mind. If he thinks Dealer Umbra is a great Mod then what you should do is just say you disagree, instead of what you just did.

However Snitch, you cannot say that 40kendgame is a lazy rpg. Have you ever read one of his posts? I personally haven't so I am not in the right to say if he is a lazy rpger or not. So I just give him the benifiet of the doubt and consider him a good rpger until I find out otherwhise. As I do with any person I met here.

Guest JoshIcy

I won't comment on that' date=' but its Umbra's and Sheena's call, as to what happens in the Roleplaying forums.

Well, whatever country you're from, you most likely have rights to free speech, right? Well this is an internet forum, not the real world.

[/quote']

I'll take mild offense to that.

I allow free-speech in CC.

As will I.

And true Hunter, in almost every country we would have free speach. But at all times should we not be able to speak our minds? Say what we want to without having to worry about being banned for it? Do you think that free speach ends once you log on to the net?

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't. What we are doing right now if free speach.

Idealy Supers are there to enforce stuff like the Supreme Court.

They have no local jurisdiction. And are called in when decisions that are harder to make' date=' need to be made.

[/quote']

Except for umbra, who has taken over the RP section COMPLETELY.

I want to know how he even became a super in the first place.

Because he is an excellent Mod for what he does and he deserved the position? You're just the lot that are too lazy to add one or two lines, not paragraphs, to your posts.

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!! Now I know that Dealer has hacked your account. I am NOT part of that group.

OH GAWD HE'S DISCOVERED MY SECRET TRUTH >>

40kendgame that is enough. Snitch has the right to speak his mind. If he thinks Dealer Umbra is a great Mod then what you should do is just say you disagree' date=' instead of what you just did.

However Snitch, you cannot say that 40kendgame is a lazy rpg. Have you ever read one of his posts? I personally haven't so I am not in the right to say if he is a lazy rpger or not. So I just give him the benifiet of the doubt and consider him a good rpger until I find out otherwhise. As I do with any person I met here.

[/quote']

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've reported him once or twice on my 'reporting sprees' around the RP forum. I get bored. :/

naturally. Freedom of Speech is of course freedom for all. If your attitude' date=' flamming, swearing, spamming, or breaking the rules takes away someone else's freedom then you are doing something wrong.

But if it does not, then you cannot possibly be breaking Freedom of Speech.

[/quote']

[align=center]Freedom is a lie.

Especially when it comes to forums. Follow the rules/tests, or don't stick around. That's how it works. :/[/align]

Wow, I'm so confused.

-Some say this is not changing anything, and it is a waste of a post.

-Some say it is too complicated, and is a waste of time.

-Some go on about the Advanced Claus. How it got to there, I don't know.

To actually tell you the truth, Jake is imitating his new set-up right now. I can see how he's maintaining his Thread, trying to get it in peace. The Mods and Super Mods are in place, they are following the set-up, even if they might not know it. Tha Administrators are the problem, there are only two... Then the Members aren't following this, because they are too busy arguing. To me, nothing here is complicated, or different. It's basically the same thing, but some things are just... well... out of place.

Because you are talking about it, I cannot resist. You form the Advance Claus as rule. The punishment is a little too much for just a small detail like that, but the aftermath will be great. It sounds like your training us to do work with a whip, and after several beatings, the outcome will be great. We will be able to do the job almost perfectly. That's the way I see it, you are doing a good deed by hurting others. It doesn't sound right at first, but it is only good through time...

Snitch the more I read what you post the more childish you sound. You are blatantly rude to everyone who does not agree with you, you believe that no one should have any rights and most of all you go out looking to ban people.

Golden Light- I have even lost sight of how a thread meant to explain a new way to run YCM has changed into yet another thread about the Advance Clause. And I could not of said it better, about the Advance Clause, than you just did.

As will I.

And true Hunter' date=' in almost every country we would have free speach. But at all times should we not be able to speak our minds? Say what we want to without having to worry about being banned for it? Do you think that free speach ends once you log on to the net?

I don't know about the rest of you but I don't. What we are doing right now if free speach.

[/quote']

Yeah, your ability to have discussions like this isn't a "God given right". Its a "YCMaker given right".

Watch this:

sheet in a sheet cake with some funk on the side.

Look! Censorship! :D

Snitch the more I read what you post the more childish you sound. You are blatantly rude to everyone who does not agree with you' date=' you believe that no one should have any rights and most of all you go out looking to ban people.

Golden Light- I have even lost sight of how a thread meant to explain a new way to run YCM has changed into yet another thread about the Advance Clause. And I could not of said it better, about the Advance Clause, than you just did.

[/quote']

Why, thank you. Right now I am on the fence about the Advanced Claus, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Even the most provoking of posts cannot move me off this fence.

naturally. Freedom of Speech is of course freedom for all. If your attitude' date=' flamming, swearing, spamming, or breaking the rules takes away someone else's freedom then you are doing something wrong.

But if it does not, then you cannot possibly be breaking Freedom of Speech.

[/quote']

[align=center]Freedom is a lie.

Especially when it comes to forums. Follow the rules/tests, or don't stick around. That's how it works. :/[/align]

If that is true, then freedom is dead. The internet is the last place I would expect something like this. I guess that the Communists are getting their way after all. Freedom is all a ruse. I guess I'll just sit in a corner and crumble to dust then... Dang, I thought I had rights in this world. I guess not...

Wow' date=' I'm so confused.

-Some say this is not changing anything, and it is a waste of a post.

-Some say it is too complicated, and is a waste of time.

-Some go on about the Advanced Claus. How it got to there, I don't know.

To actually tell you the truth, Jake is imitating his new set-up right now. I can see how he's maintaining his Thread, trying to get it in peace. The Mods and Super Mods are in place, they are following the set-up, even if they might not know it. Tha Administrators are the problem, there are only two... Then the Members aren't following this, because they are too busy arguing. To me, nothing here is complicated, or different. It's basically the same thing, but some things are just... well... out of place.

Because you are talking about it, I cannot resist. You form the Advance Claus as rule. The punishment is a little too much for just a small detail like that, but the aftermath will be great. It sounds like your training us to do work with a whip, and after several beatings, the outcome will be great. We will be able to do the job almost perfectly. That's the way I see it, you are doing a good deed by hurting others. It doesn't sound right at first, but it is only good through time...

[/quote']

Well said, I believe you are right.

Snitch the more I read what you post the more childish you sound. You are blatantly rude to everyone who does not agree with you' date=' you believe that no one should have any rights and most of all you go out looking to ban people.

[/quote']

Someone like that should be banned themselves.

Guest JoshIcy

Meh. I once tried to speak my mind about Hentai on this site. I got a 50% warn.

Another time I tried to speak my mind about furries. I got a 40% warn.

Was that me? ><"

Was that me? ><"

Both times, yes.

Although the warn expired last week, so its water under the bridge, I guess...

But I totally wasn't flaming.

Guest JoshIcy

Was that me? ><"

Both times' date=' yes.

Although the warn expired last week, so its water under the bridge, I guess...

But I totally wasn't flaming.

[/quote']

Sorry X_X

Archived