New Way To Run YCM?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...And I have no clue what furries are- and do not think I want to know.

It's more of a controversial issue then anything else' date=' though most are inappropriate. Humans genetically crossed with animals... Fundamentalists would hate that... And I don't like that they are usually depicted without clothes.

But this is not somewhere to discuss that... nowhere on the forum is anywhere to discuss it, don't even PM me about it.

40Kendgame, its not communism. This is an oligarchy here. ;D

Et tu, Hunter?

I know it's intended to be an oligarchy, but the way it's heading scares me.

Omegakitty- I can see why you got a 50% warning for talking about hentai. Remember that most of the people who are part of this site are under 18 years old. And I have no clue what furries are- and do not think I want to know.

[align=center]Anthromorphica's are humanoid animals.

On a side-note - I'm not really childish' date=' I speak more the truth than the rest of you. It's pure obvious that you made this thread against Umbra and against the Advanced Clause, no matter what claims you might make you didn't. :/[/align']

I really think there is no establishment here other than: "This is the internet." Maybe it's just me, but rights here are not protected by any form of leadership. Your rights are gained and destroyed by the interactions with others on this so called "internet".

What is this "internet" anyway?

On a side-note - I'm not really childish' date=' I speak more the truth than the rest of you. It's pure obvious that you made this thread against Umbra and against the Advanced Clause, no matter what claims you might make you didn't. :/[/center']

Barak Obama couldn't have said that better... and I believe the term that fits him is elitist?

Forget the forum administration... I am reporting you to Bill O'reily.

Anyway, you are chewing the RPers to bits. I suggest you stop looking to get RPers banned, and start RPing yourself.

On a side note, even though you may have reported me several times, I have never been banned, and my warning level has always been 0%. Basically, I never consciously broke a rule even though there have been reports made against me.

I really think there is no establishment here other than: "This is the internet." Maybe it's just me' date=' but rights here are not protected by any form of leadership. Your rights are gained and destroyed by the interactions with others on this so called "internet".

What is this "internet" anyway?

[/quote']

Well, anything on this forum can be edited, deleted, moved, replaced, and suspended. So, there isn't much freedom on the internet.

Um, there is no possible way for that to happen.

For one, the "owners" would just control who posted in their threads, which in return would lower the amount of posting, both good, and bad.

Plus, there is no way to give the "owners" control over their own thread, without giving them Super powers.

The Moderator Power Settings, are not as nimble on MyBB as you think they are.

They just aren't.

If the Administrators think its harmful or in bad taste, then yes they can remove it. But once again I do not think that Falling Pizza OR YCMaker are going to go through every single thread and cencor what they personally don't like.

Golden Light- International, national and regional standards recognise that freedom of speech, as one form of freedom of expression, applies to any medium, including the Internet.

As for what the internet is- its a series of computers hooked up to each other by a main server within each specific region.

Bloodrun- Ah, thank you for explaining that to me. Hmmm, my theory has alot of holes. Didn't see that coming.

Golden Light- Well not much to be honest. But I think if this theory of mine can be worked on have the "bugs worked out" then YCM would work more smoothly.

I agree, except with the fact that this would allow thread owners to mini-mod. Remove that, and it will work.

I shall say no more, and leave this topic alone for now.

Archived