Yellow Eyes Cyber Dragon (fixed effect)

Eury

342971t.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to gain Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Wow release I had to look that up. I'm confused about the lore how can you release cards in your graveyard? Wouldn't it be remove from play? Assuming you know more than I do

(probablly as I had to look up "release") and you are right I like it. But keep in mind I'm new to this and easily impressed. I like your artwork. The REBD and CD revival seems a bit OP, but the difficulty of getting it out in the first place counter balances it.

9.5/10

Wow release I had to look that up. I'm confused about the lore how can you release cards in your graveyard? Wouldn't it be remove from play? Assuming you know more than I do

(probablly as I had to look up "release") and you are right I like it. But keep in mind I'm new to this and easily impressed. I like your artwork. The REBD and CD revival seems a bit OP' date=' but the difficulty of getting it out in the first place counter balances it.

9.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks. Release means to remove from play. At least i think it does... :(

not as machine like as I hoped for the picture

3 cards from your graveyard just to gain half the destroyed monster's attack? It better be a strong one you destroyed then

9.6/10

should i lower the amount of card's released or change half to all of the destroyed cards atk? anyway thanks for the rate.

not as machine like as I hoped for the picture

3 cards from your graveyard just to gain half the destroyed monster's attack? It better be a strong one you destroyed then

9.6/10

should i lower the amount of card's released or change half to all of the destroyed cards atk? anyway thanks for the rate.

I'd just lower the number of cards released requirement

It means to tribute =P

But you can't tribute from the Graveyard' date=' now can you?

Yeah, that's wrong. Change it to remove from play

[/quote']

=P I was too lazy to correct him any more...

Wow this looks like a Dragunity monster! Awesome pic' date=' 9.7/10!

[/quote']

Dragunity is...?

Also... you still can't "Release" from the Graveyard... And why is he a Machine-Type?

He seems really well balanced, and if you get him out he's strong. This is especially true since Cyber Dragon is Machine and Red Eyes is Dragon so you'll have difficulty getting both out in a deck that would probablly only specialize on one type. Still need to change release to remove from play. I still stand by my score, I really like it.

OCG FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to gain Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Release means to Tribute, or Tributing.

As said so in the Official YCM OCG Thread, this is not usable because it is used in OCG cards, not TCG. This is only used if you make a Japanese Card.

Hmm, not really a fan of the name and the effect. It is rather bland but effective.

8.4/10

If you thought "Release" was "Remove from play", and you used for the first part, does it mean that you intended to Remove from play Red-Eyes & Cyber Dragon?

anyways, tyler ex got the OCG, so I'm going to quote his post just to add 1 missing comma ;) (look for the blue part ↓)

OCG FIX:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle' date='[/color'] you can remove from play 1 card in your Graveyard to gain Life Points equal to half of the destroyed monster's ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard by a card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Red Eyes Black Dragon" and 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Archived