Laptops

Guest Tiger

Guest Tiger

I just got a laptop yesterday and it is awesome. In fact, I'm using it right now. I'm sitting on my bed typing this up.

My laptop has Vista, though. That's the only bad thing about it. It has taken the place of my old computer. Now, when I go on vacation I can bring my laptop with me. ^_^

Discuss your laptop.

Guest JoshIcy

Stop all the crappy programs that happen at the start-up. And Vista is a godsend.

As for my laptop. I love it... Too bad it has to overheat -.-

Guest Tiger

I had my old laptop for 4 years. It was good to me. RIP buddy.

My new laptop is a shiny HP. Her name is Elenore.

Mine is also a shiny HP.

I didn't name it, though. It has no need for a name.

Guest Tiger

My mum and dad both have one. I only have a desktop. >_>

Mine is so much better than my mother's. She has a tiny pink laptop and I have a normal size black laptop. But my father's laptop is far more superior to my laptop. His is amazing.

Don't worry. You'll most likely get a laptop in a few years. ^_^

Guest Tiger

I'm using my Wii.

I don't feel like using a laptop ( Cause I don't have one D: )

I also have a Wii, but I don't ever use it. From now on, I'm gonna use my laptop instead of my PSP and other things. It's so much better than the other things I use.

Mine is so much better than my mother's. She has a tiny pink laptop and I have a normal size black laptop. But my father's laptop is far more superior to my laptop. His is amazing.

I'm actually considered special because I am the only one with a desktop. XD

Guest Tiger

I'm actually considered special because I am the only one with a desktop. XD

I guess that's good. A Desktop is about as nice as a laptop, only it isn't very portable.

I'm stuck on a desktop. I'd love to have a laptop' date=' but I hate the keyboards. =\

[/quote']

I'm the opposite. If in the future I decide I need more power and get a desktop, then I will probably get a laptop keyboard, they're just so much more natural feeling to me. Usually when I touch-type on a desktop keyboard, I make an error or two every sentence and have to manually go back to change it. I've been typing this whole paragraph with a laptop keyboard, and the 2 times I've made typos I've been able to correct them without even looking at the screen. Also I can type faster with a laptop. =p

I'm getting a mac pro, formatting my laptop because it's shitty =/ I had enough of laptops, they'll finish they're battery in seconds. But congrats anyway.

Actually' date=' I've been using my laptop for over an hour and it's only at 1/2 battery.

[/quote']

Mine finishes in 2:10 sometimes 1:50 -_- hours that is.

Mine is called an EeePC. My friends, family, and I call it The Eeepy. It's about a quarter of the size of my friend's laptop so I get to tease him about that. When you're going to be hauling it around a school, which is better: a light, tiny laptop or a normal-sized, hulking one?

Mine is called an EeePC. My friends' date=' family, and I call it The Eeepy. It's about a quarter of the size of my friend's laptop so I get to tease him about that. When you're going to be hauling it around a school, which is better: a light, tiny laptop or a normal-sized, hulking one?

[/quote']

Your laptop is a quarter of the size? IIRC EeePCs have 9" screens, so double that in both dimensions and you get 18". IIRC 18" laptops usually have 2 or even 4 cores. IIRC, having a dual core processor and a graphics card of a matched levels lets you play, say, Half Life 2. IIRC, Half Life 2 is awesome. IIRC, your EeePC has none of this, and school is not really awesome anyway. Your friend should be teasing you.

Mine is called an EeePC. My friends' date=' family, and I call it The Eeepy. It's about a quarter of the size of my friend's laptop so I get to tease him about that. When you're going to be hauling it around a school, which is better: a light, tiny laptop or a normal-sized, hulking one?

[/quote']

Your laptop is a quarter of the size? IIRC EeePCs have 9" screens, so double that in both dimensions and you get 18". IIRC 18" laptops usually have 2 or even 4 cores. IIRC, having a dual core processor and a graphics card of a matched levels lets you play, say, Half Life 2. IIRC, Half Life 2 is awesome. IIRC, your EeePC has none of this, and school is not really awesome anyway. Your friend should be teasing you.

I don't use it for playing games. That's not what I got it for. Its main purpose is for schoolwork. Therefore, it works a whole lot better for hauling around school than my friend's.

[/quote']

I don't use it for playing games. That's not what I got it for. Its main purpose is for schoolwork. Therefore, it works a whole lot better for hauling around school than my friend's.

lol.

I have 2 laps.

1 for lolz and one for actual work.

The one for lolz is designed for lolz while the one for work includes many programs designed for work.

Your post is invalid. GOOD DAY Sir. /just kidding.

Archived