Yu-Gi-Oh! Shattered Memories [PG-13] - All Comments Welcome!

Wow' date=' he only knew her for 2 days and he already got in her bed. Anyway, I like to see how much this picture of Sarah "kissing" Trevor will change things. I'm also willing to see how far Trevor will go.

[/quote']

Not actually in bed, just in the same room... O_o

Oh, you have no idea what his limits are. Actually, there are none =D

I figured that out.

I don't really think his limits are the ones that matter. More like the girl's lack there of for pulling him into the room, though Albus has very few to none either. Whether he slept in her bed or not this time doesn't seem that it will make that much of a difference later.

Wow' date=' he only knew her for 2 days and he already got in her bed. Anyway, I like to see how much this picture of Sarah "kissing" Trevor will change things. I'm also willing to see how far Trevor will go.

[/quote']

I figured that out.

I don't really think his limits are the ones that matter. More like the girl's lack there of for pulling him into the room, though Albus has very few to none either. Whether he slept in her bed or not this time doesn't seem that it will make that much of a difference later.

Well, next, it's Albus dueling Trevor! Dattebayo!

[/quote']

[/quote']

I figured that out.

Well I think Trevor has no limits too

And who wins? Or are you going to flip a coin? Lol.

[/quote']

[/quote']

I figured that out.

Dattebayo!!!!

[/quote']

[/quote']

I figured that out.

Dattebayo!!!!

naruto just says it to say it so... lol

[/quote']

[/quote']

I figured that out.

Dattebayo!!!!

naruto just says it to say it so... lol

It means, BELIEVE IT! DATTEBAYO!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, he doesn't finish the chapters until he says it.

I think FC shows his prgoress to give you a taste and keep his fans from waiting!! Lol.

Anyway

Hmmm... It seems as though my prediction was incorrect. No children's card games in Chapter 2...

But otherwise' date=' it's a good story... Albus is like the laides man of Duel Academy! Aha ha ha ha! XD

[/quote']

Lol, he is!

Archived