The new Super Site?

Bloodrun

If you don't know by now, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook, are combining to make one "Super Site".

I'm sure it will have each defficiency that each of them has.

Only 140 characters, horrible WMG laws/bad updating time, and overpopulated useless drama.

Eitherway, if it's better for them to be put together, we Will see shortly..

Opinions?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why should we care most to all of us use twitter' date=' facebook etc. Ya they're a supersite so what?

[/quote']

Lovely new start eh.

Wasn't asking you to care, didn't ask if you cared. Just your opinion.

But I see you don't care.

You mean Youtube XL' date=' correct?

[/quote']

Nope, I mean, Youtwitface.

http://www.youtwitface.com/

an opinion can also spawn sub topics, caring, not caring

Wow i dont belive it. i mean facebook is what the parents use twitter is for famous ppl and us and youtube is just awesome...A new site with them all? this is going to be the new thing just like myspace was....

Welcome back bloodrun

Wow i dont belive it. i mean facebook is what the parents use twitter is for famous ppl and us and youtube is just awesome...A new site with them all? this is going to be the new thing just like myspace was....

Welcome back bloodrun

Lol' date=' haven't read the new lately eh?

Celebs like politicians using twitter, has backfired badly.

That and perez using twitter to call the cops.. :lol:

And thank you.

Whats the site going to be called?

Inorite?

The website sounds like an insult if you ask me. "Youtwitface!!"

They should've done that a long time ago if you ask me.

I know!

It would have saved alot of lives.. and time.. :lol:

And here I thought you were perma'd. Guess I was wrong. wb.

OT:

I hate youtube, and I would really rather not have them infecting my facebook with their copyright policies. Twitter is meh. Facebook is slowly inching itself towards becoming myspace.

The future looks bleak.

OT:

I hate youtube' date=' and I would really rather not have them infecting my facebook with their copyright policies. Twitter is meh. Facebook is slowly inching itself towards becoming myspace.

The future looks bleak.

[/quote']

Lol, nope sorry to ruin your fun.

I like youtube, but the copyright laws just kill everything.

Deja Vu o.0

OT:

I hate youtube' date=' and I would really rather not have them infecting my facebook with their copyright policies. Twitter is meh. Facebook is slowly inching itself towards becoming myspace.

The future looks bleak.

[/quote']

Lol, nope sorry to ruin your fun.

I like youtube, but the copyright laws just kill everything.

Deja Vu o.0

That happens with Project Playlist too. I had a full set list of my favorite band, and now I can't even use it. At first I thought it was a system thing. Nope.

Welcome back! I joined before you were a mod, I believe, and when I was bored I had realized you were banned. I thought you were gone for good.

On topic: It could be easier for people. However, Youtube is one of those sites that makes people dumber, and that could be a problem. Unless of course, no one notices. Then they'll be alright. Unless of course, the internet stalkerz start doin' their thing.

Welcome back! I joined before you were a mod' date=' I believe, and when I was bored I had realized you were banned. I thought you were gone for good.

On topic: It could be easier for people. However, Youtube is one of those sites that makes people dumber, and that could be a problem. Unless of course, no one notices. Then they'll be alright. Unless of course, the internet stalkerz start doin' their thing.

[/quote']

Contrary to popular belief, facebook and twitter don't do much for your intelligence either.

Welcome back! I joined before you were a mod' date=' I believe, and when I was bored I had realized you were banned. I thought you were gone for good.

[/quote']

Contrary to popular belief, facebook and twitter don't do much for your intelligence either.

That goes without saying considering how many internet stalker cases there have been that have been successful for the stalker.

Archived