Calling All Card Makers!! The Best Prizes You'll Find...(Winners anounced please lok)

Dragoon_lord

Should i do more ultimate contests like these?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i do more ultimate contests like these?

• Yes
    • No

...Probably.

POST CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway 5points to enter all points given back out.

Post any card you want need one judge. My last contest like this i gave out 500+ points to first.Contest ends 5 days after the last card is posted.Post cards when i post that you can.

PRIZES: SO FAR:

1)45 points +3 reps

2)22 points +2 reps

3)08 points +1 reps

1st Place: CeDeFiA

2nd Place: CloudPwnRiku

3rd Place: Extinguishh

Cotestants:

1.serpent241

2.nikeaf13

3.ZeldaCardMaker1337

4.franco911

5.gustavosuarez

6.Batteryman AAA

7.$Ram.0$

8.Extinguishh

9.TheCreator9464

10.FairyGuardian

11.CeDeFiA

12.Yu-gi-oh for-life

13.CloudPwnRiku

14.dragonknight315

15.DominikIII

More spots if needed.

PLEASE JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

64797zms.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "No one Mourns the Wicked". This card can only declare an attack when the Spell Card "Defying Gravity" is active. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap card you may pay 2000 lifepoints to return "No one Mourns the Wicked" to your hand.

i enter. hera are my card.points sent

33065s.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card can only be Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK and 5 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During either player's Battle Phase, you can remove from play 5 Trap Cards in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 3000 until the end of the turn. If this card declares an attack or is selected as an attack target, shift this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is targeted the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to negate the effect of the card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play.

$Reserved$

my card

216063o.jpg

Lore:This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this monster by activating "Aqua Shield of Death" and by discarding monster equal to Lvl 8 or more. Your opponent can not declare an attack for 2 rounds. After 2 rounds all of your opponents monsters with 2000 ATK or more must be returned to his/her respective hand.

Archived