Calling All Card Makers!! The Best Prizes You'll Find...(Winners anounced please lok)

Dragoon_lord

Should i do more ultimate contests like these?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i do more ultimate contests like these?

• Yes
    • No

i enter. hera are my card.points sent

33065s.jpg

[spoiler=effect!!] This card can only be Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK and 5 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) During either player's Battle Phase' date=' you can remove from play 5 Trap Cards in your Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 3000 until the end of the turn. If this card declares an attack or is selected as an attack target, shift this card to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. If this card is targeted the effect of an opponent's Spell or Trap Card, you can remove from play 5 Spell Cards in your Graveyard to negate the effect of the card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster that is removed from play.

[/quote']

I said not to post the cards so you have to post a new one now

120646t.jpg

effect:

Every time this card declares an attack on a monster, decrease this card's ATK by 400 for every LIGHT monster in the graveyard and increase its ATK by 300 for every DARK monster in the Graveyard. If this monster declares an attack on a Set monster, this is card is automatically sent back to the owner's hand.

Here's my card:

[align=center]104061.jpg

[spoiler=effect]

Whenever this card inflicts damage to your opponents Life Points, you may Special Summon a Warrior-type monster from your deck with 1500 ATK or less. When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard by battle, send all the monsters Special Summoned by this cards effect to the graveyard.

[/align]

Here's meh card:

312204sdh.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except

by removing from play a Machine-Type monster(s) in your Graveyard. The original ATK and

DEF of this card become the number of Machine-Type monsters you removed from play when you

Special Summoned this card x 600 points.

I am in...Points sent...

here is my card

262433b.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by removing any number of monster you control from play. Multiply the Level of this card for each removed monster and increase its ATK and DEF for each removed monster by 600. Each time a monster is sent to the Graveyard remove it from play and draw 1 card. If it's a monster Special Summon it, if not put the card to the bottom of your Deck.

372051c.jpg

Name: Rainon, Wolf Of Judgement

Level: 10

Rarity: Secret Rare

Set: BTC-000

Type: Beast/Effect

Effect: This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Valley Of Wolves". This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every card in your graveyard with "Wolf" in its name. Once per turn, you can send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard to have this monster attack your opponent directly. This monster cannot attack during the Battle Phase of your next turn if you activate this effect. You can only control 1 "Rainon, Wolf Of Judgement".

My submission? : O

I sent the 5 points.

Archived