- 1000 Post Celebration!! - Obstertrix 9 - Salvation - (Ultimate Rare)

Bengal

Well I have reached my 1000th Post, and apparently that calls for celebration :).

Anyway, I haven't done anything like this before (the ultimate rare), so let me know what you think.

Obstertrix 9 - Salvation

2zxwpk5.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned during your Main Phase 1 from your Deck when your opponent controls 2 or more face-up monsters. You can remove this card from play immediately after it is Special Summoned to have any Battle Damage you take this turn reduced to 0. During your next Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. As long as you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can return up to 1 of your removed from play monsters to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled. You can only control 1 "Obstertrix 9 - Salvation" at a time.

*Please comment and rate*

OCG is solid, but here:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned during your Main Phase 1 from your Deck when your opponent controls exactly 2 or more face-up monsters. You can remove from play this card immediately after it is Special Summoned to have any Battle Damage you take this turn reduced to 0. During your next Standby Phase' date=' you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. As long as you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can return up to 2 of your removed from play monsters to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

I don't think the red parts a nessesary....

Card is pretty defensive, all effects are ok, but even if it only had the first Summoning effect it would be useful. you waste 1 card to give a Token to your opponent or something and they when you meet the conditions you just Special Summon 3 copies for whatever you want. You can Summon them in face-up Defense Position right away and ignore the other effect, so that your opponent wont be able to attack,

I suggest you take away the unnessesary red parts and add:

You can only have 1 "Obstertrix 9 - Salvation" at a time.

or something like that...

8/10

it does look like an ultimate rare

Well I have reached my 1000th Post' date=' and apparently that calls for celebration :).[/center']

Anyway, I haven't done anything like this before (the ultimate rare), so let me know what you think.

Obstertrix 9 - Salvation

2zxwpk5.jpg

Effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned during your Main Phase 1 from your Deck when your opponent controls exactly 2 or more face-up monsters. You can remove from play this card from play immediately after it is Special Summoned to have any Battle Damage you take this turn reduced to 0. During your next Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. As long as you control this card in face-up Defense Position card, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can return upto 2 of your removed from play monsters to your Deck. The Your Deck is then shuffled.

*Please comment and rate*

I like it :)

Main OCG errors fixed. It's EARTH Attribute gives a great effect to it's ultimate rarity. 9/10

oh scratch that "unnedded" Main Phase 1 part I wrote, I was tired and didnt even remember the existense of Main Phase 2 xD lol sorry, its the last time I comment at 3 AM (yeah I've said that before).. anyways, congrats on your 1000th post ;)

OCG is solid' date=' but here:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned during your Main Phase 1 from your Deck when your opponent controls exactly 2 or more face-up monsters. You can remove from play this card immediately after it is Special Summoned to have any Battle Damage you take this turn reduced to 0. During your next Standby Phase, you can discard 1 card to Special Summon this card in face-up Defense Position. As long as you control this face-up Defense Position card, your opponent must select this card as an attack target. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can return up to 2 of your removed from play monsters to your Deck. The Deck is then shuffled.

I don't think the red parts a nessesary....

Card is pretty defensive, all effects are ok, but even if it only had the first Summoning effect it would be useful. you waste 1 card to give a Token to your opponent or something and they when you meet the conditions you just Special Summon 3 copies for whatever you want. You can Summon them in face-up Defense Position right away and ignore the other effect, so that your opponent wont be able to attack,

I suggest you take away the unnessesary red parts and add:

You can only have 1 "Obstertrix 9 - Salvation" at a time.

or something like that...

8/10

it does look like an ultimate rare

Sleepy said it all.

Congratulations. ^_^

O.

oh scratch that "unnedded" Main Phase 1 part I wrote' date=' I was tired and didnt even remember the existense of Main Phase 2 xD lol sorry, its the last time I comment at 3 AM (yeah I've said that before).. anyways, congrats on your 1000th post ;)

[/quote']

Well your name is sleepy ;)

Anyway, yeah I was thinking about that and its effect is applied during the Damage Step, so it would have to Summoned before that. Thanks again.

Thanks to Soul as well.

Archived