[disc] E-Tele

I love this card to death. :D

I want it back at 2. I finally pulled a 2nd one RIGHT after it was put at 1.

It was never at two.

you don't have to use the summoned monster for a synchro. you can tribute it for a monarch or anything else.

You can do the same thing with 50 other cards. Well, same goes for synchros. This was only singled out because of how much it's used and because it brings out a tuner

I love this card to death. :D

I want it back at 2. I finally pulled a 2nd one RIGHT after it was put at 1.

It was never at two.

you don't have to use the summoned monster for a synchro. you can tribute it for a monarch or anything else.

You can do the same thing with 50 other cards. Well' date=' same goes for synchros. This was only singled out because of how much it's used and because it brings out a tuner

[/quote']

and for some weird reason they show the non-Tuner on the pick

whats this halve to do with dad lmao dad isnt psychic...at least my dad isnt lmao

lolTroll

Ok... so I'm a noob... what are it's uses? =/ It doesn't seem worth it to me...

Summon something activate this and synchro. Kind of obvious.

3. It shouldn't be anywhere else. It's only "problem" are the synchros and so those should go not this. (I don't mean all' date=' only problematic ones like DSF.)

[/quote']

Banning a lot of synchros to put this at 3 is not a good idea. The easiest thing you will pull are level 6 (kitty is better) and level 7 (DSF needs to be banned and that's it. The other good LV7 Synchro is Arcanite who is not game breaking) < Tele-Casters FTW (funking great deck on wc09 :D). You can also pull lower level synchros, but they are not worth it.

To get an acces to level 8 you need to combine this with other cards like Mali (being @2 limits his usability) or something like This + Monarch (which is perfectly good and not OPed)

Ban DSF unlimit this.

3. It shouldn't be anywhere else. It's only "problem" are the synchros and so those should go not this. (I don't mean all' date=' only problematic ones like DSF.)

[/quote']

Banning a lot of synchros to put this at 3 is not a good idea. The easiest thing you will pull are level 6 (kitty is better) and level 7 (DSF needs to be banned and that's it. The other good LV7 Synchro is Arcanite who is not game breaking)

To get an acces to level 8 you need to combine this with other cards like Mali (being @2 limits his usability) or something like This + Monarch (which is perfectly good and not OPed)

Ban DSF unlimit this.

I know. Why do you think I said, ban the problematic ones.

Also I know of 2 level 6 monsters that can be normal summoned, one of which is a Zombie and is all around a decent card.

[/quote']

Banning a lot of synchros to put this at 3 is not a good idea. The easiest thing you will pull are level 6 (kitty is better) and level 7 (DSF needs to be banned and that's it. The other good LV7 Synchro is Arcanite who is not game breaking) < Tele-Casters FTW (f***ing great deck on wc09 :D). You can also pull lower level synchros, but they are not worth it.

Ban DSF unlimit this.

I know. Why do you think I said, ban the problematic ones.

There are too much problematic ones :D If Konami starts banning them there will be almost no generic level 8s :D DSF is the only one the deserves banning

Also I know of 2 level 6 monsters that can be normal summoned, one of which is a Zombie and is all around a decent card.

Forgot 'bout this one. :S And E-Tele @3 will buff zombies. With all reviving power that they have getting level 6 monster on the field won't be hard. +that guy you mentioned :D

There are too much problematic ones :D If Konami starts banning them there will be almost no generic level 8s :D DSF is the only one the deserves banning

The only level 8 that might be problematic is Stardust and side from him their might be Brionic. That's it.

Most generic synchros are too strong for something that everyone can easily summon.

The only level 8 that might be problematic is Stardust and side from him their might be Brionic. That's it.

Most generic synchros are too strong for something that everyone can easily summon.

This is true, but they aren't problematic

Archived