The Nightingale Family(NG)

"Well, I've sentenly missed a lot..." said T.T, scratching his head. "I guess that whole business about the whole "No more script speak" rule is finnally been placed...well crap."

Walking slowly back into the mansion, he clicked his fingers, summoning a small raven. Inserting a not smaller than the raven it'self, he looked upwards as the reaven flew off to find Flandre. "I hope you can give me a quick run down on what I've missed for the last few months, cause I have quite a few things to resolve between the basic and elite members..."

"HEYYYYYY T.T!!!!" Nearly jumping out of his skin, T.T turned round to see a very familiar face: "Hiya Mii :mrgreen: ! Long time no see...how's the RP been?" Any happyness that Mii had was replaced with a miserable look. "It got locked."

Suprised, he replied "I see, i'll have to talk to them about that...Anyway, enough wasting posts; lets catch up to whats been happening...and find that lazy bones, Tetsuo :mrgreen: "

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're moving? Who's William?" Eisaka was walking towards Andinios when he noticed a pile of red seeds. "What the hell?" EIsaka walked over and picked up the seeds. While he was looking curiously, Wrath swooped down and ate a few seeds. "Huh? Do you like 'em?" Wrath squarked. "Heh, well here ya go!" Eisaka gave Wrath a few seeds. He grabbed his lucky coke bottle, which was empty and poured them all into the can. "Wrath, whenever you get hungry, fly down and shake my right pocket. I'll hear the noise and give some to you." Wrath nodded. "So anyway, Codey was wondering what a good idea for a club RP is? He's having trouble attracting members and though this was a good idea." Eisaka then sat down.

Looking puzzled, T.T asked "An RP? Where? I'll join, depending on what it is anyway" Mii suddenly rushed up to Flandre, leaping up and down, up and down.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYA!!! Wii havn't seen you in ages! How's Yata been, cause he'll be suprised at how strong Tetsuo has gotten now! :mrgreen: "

"Heh, I don't think Tetsuo will be too pleased if you give Yata a reason to beat him up" Joked T.T. He slowly walked forward, looking at all of the familiar parts of the mansion, and the unfamiliar...or new. You never know when Flandre could renovate the place.

"Anyway, last thing I remember about this RP, we were discusing the whole "No scripting" rule, so now thats been placed, what have you guys and galls been up too?" Asked TurboTom.

Andinios then Said to Thomas "The RP is a War of Birds Basically, We are on the Raven's Side, and there is the Falcon Brotherhood, The Gull Clan, The Eagle Kingdom, and the Crow Kingdom, We, The Raven Clan, have to Stop the War, and Defend ourselves at the Same time, Oh, and Mii, Don't Cameo Yata into this, Use the Phone Master Sent you(AKA PM Me)"

"Oh, heheh! Mii is sorry!" Said Mii, grinning like an idiot as always. His face suddenly went serious, and started to walk up too Rey to attempt to help him regain consucness. "Why exactly are these Flacon, Crow, gull and eagle people fighting in a war anyway? Whats happened?"

"And exactly how are we going to help stop this war from continueing?" Chipped in TurboTom

"...and where the heck is Tetsuo anyway???"

Both T.T. and Mii (Who managed to help Rey up and onto a chair, so he's not lying on the cold, hard floor) began to look around, TurboTom displaying a digital moniter to find Tetsuo's location and Mii looking in odd places, involving looking underneath a chair, inside a cookie jar, and even running up to the top of the mansion and calling out Tetsuo's name...but find Tetsuo they, did not. "And speak backwards, Wii enjoy doing! :mrgreen: "

A thump on a cartoon character's head later, TurboTom walked towards the nearest window, calling forth a small Raven. "I guess he hasn't discovered I've returned yet; Not suprised considering how weak I currently am" said TurboTom. With his eyes widened in suprise, Mii spun round facing the back of T.T.

"What do you mean "weak"?

"I'm ill atm Mii. I can't use my powers very strongly, so whenver a fight does occur, i'll need u and Tetsuo's help."

"If wii ever find him, that is..."

Just posting to suggest you update the first post, as it's kind of pointless warring against a clause that isn't in state. I suggest you redo the first post and make this a roleplaying club, and if you want to be 'fairer', so to say, make separate sections for basic and advanced RPers.

Just saying.

Rey opened his eyes for a split second before closing it again. He then fell unconscious again.

But just then, he opened his eyes once more and stood up, the unnoticed blood from his legs and arms covered with the trousers and sleeves now rapidly started leaking down. "Th-They couldn't.....They wouldn't dare to.....DAMN IT!" he then punched the wall of the old mansion, making a small crack in it. He then fell unconscious again, now flooding the floor with blood.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived