The Nightingale Family(NG)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rey woke up in a small room. It was dark and Rey couldn't see a thing. "Where am I?" he asked. He then searched and found the light switch. He turned it on and found that it wasn't so small after all. He then noticed his ravens flying around the room chasing some mice. Actually a lot of them. Rey blinked and then he looked up, he noticed he was in a basement below THE basement. "Oh..... How did I get here anyway?"

William opened his eyes and they were at the hotel.

"Well, Morgan, Andinios, this is it. It's a bit dusty, a bit haunted, and a bit deserted. But it's the only place for, well, it's the only things here except for a huge forest, but I still woundn't go in there..." Said William. The hotel was dusty, infested with cobwebs, and had a great deal of room. William had already cleaned the important rooms, such as the kitchen, dining room, ballroom, and some of the suites.

"I hope this place is what ya want?" Asked William.

Rey was still stuck at the basement below the basement of the Nightingale Mansion. "Hello?" he said. He then looked around again and then saw an elevator. He went into it only for it to go down to the very bottom. He went out of the elevator and then said "Now I'm separated from my raven and is just me or is it getting hotter here?"

Stuck in a place he never even knew existed, he then noticed an Enormous (Bigger than himself) Raven there.....

" Can't go back yet Andinios. My powers need to recharge. If I could teleport between universes, I would be a happy and immortal man. I can only so far teleport once a day. We're gonna have to hole up in this place. But at least you guys can go look for rooms you like. They keys are at the receptionist desk at the enterance. For now, I'm gonna go to the kitchen and cook us some grubs." William said, leaving.

As the Enormous Raven went after Rey, he ran around the room and then closing the elevator door as soon as the Raven bashed into it. The Elevator then went up and when it opened, the enormous Raven busted out, now set free into the world, the Enormous Raven flew somewhere. But then the elevator line cut and then fell all the way down and when it hit the very bottom, it broke into pieces. "No Elevator, no People, no Nothing. And I don't know where I am anymore. And how I got here in the first place. And where my Raven is. And WHAT that Enormous Raven was. Oh well. Guess I have to wait...."

Rey then sat down and waited.....

Archived