Japanese Version of Fancy Heroes~~!!(Micro Kosmos Added!!)

chizuruotohime

I decided to make my Ace card, Kosmos in Japanese version since Cyber_ice made Athena japanese card for me....This japanese card version of Kosmos I have made from Photoshop Hope you like it~~!!

THANKS TO FATALEXE FOR THE TEXT ~~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO KOSMOS card]kosmosedit-3.jpg

"Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos" + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned succesfully, it cannot be destroyed by card effects in this turn.

[/align]

This one was made thanks to FatalEXE's texts~~!! So I made it out of photoshop~~!! Here it is The Assault Mode Kosmos

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO KOSMOS/ASSAULT MODE card]assaultedit.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Assault Mode Activate". It cannot be destroyed by Spell , Trap , and Effect Monster's effect.When this card on the field is destroyed in battle, Special Summon 1 "Fancy Hero Kosmos" from your Graveyard.

Note: The Japanese version of Assault Mode is Buster Mode.

[/align]

This is my own version of Athena~~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO ATHENA (MY Version) card]athena-3.jpg

When there are other "Fancy Hero" monsters on your side of the field except "Fancy Hero Athena", this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

[/align]

Erminguard added~~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO ERMINGUARD card]erminguard-3.jpg

When this card is in Defence Position, all other "Fancy Hero" monster(s) on your side of the field cannot be selected as attack targets except "Fancy Hero Erminguard" and this card cannot be destroyed in battle.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO LUCIE card]lucie-3.jpg

When this card attacks, increase this card's ATK by 800 until the end of Damage Step.

[/align]

STATICA

AQUAMARIE and FREYA ADDED~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO STATICA card]statica-3.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all opponent's monster cards cannot be played face-down. If there are face-down monster(s) when this card is summoned, flip them face-up and their effects are negated.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO AQUAMARIE card]aquamarie-2.jpg

When this card was added from your deck to your hand by an effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, Special Summon this card to your side of the field. When this card was successfully Special Summoned, draw 2 cards from your deck.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO FREYA card]freya-2.jpg

This card is unaffected by Trap Cards. When this card is destroyed by battle, inflict the same Battle Damage you took from this battle to your opponent's Life Points.

[/align]

MARIAN, HANNA, and BLAIR ADDED~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO MARIAN card]marian-2.jpg

As long as this card remains in your graveyard, a "Fancy Hero" monster can be Normal Summoned without a tribute. You can only use this effect one time.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO HANNA card]hanna-2.jpg

If this card attacks a face-up Defense Position monster, destroy the monster with this card's effect without applying damage calculation.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO BLAIR card]blair-2.jpg

During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

[/align]

MICRO KOSMOS ADDED~!!

[align=center][spoiler= F- HERO MICRO KOSMOS card]micro-1.jpg

If this card is used as Synchro Material Monster, it can only be for the Synchro Summon of a "Kosmos" monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 below "Fancy Hero" monster from your deck except "Fancy Hero Micro Kosmos".

[/align]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u made a mistake in the japanese card lore for kosmos.

この.....成功した時 it means when u successfully summoned it, but u didnt state that the effect only works for the turn.

so you should change it to

この.....成功したのターンは、このカードはカードの効果で破壊されない。

you also used a fake type for athena, and the lore(ocg) is terrible.

Warrior type in japanese is 戦士族

i'll try to help u create a new text

このカードの召喚、特殊召喚に成功した時、自分フィールド上に存在する「F HERO」と名のついたモンスターの数まで、相手フィールド上の魔法、罠カードを破壊する事ができる。このカードは相手プレイヤーに直接攻撃をする事ができる。

Archived