Kingdom Hearts III Return of the Organization (started Always accepting) we need members!!!!!!

Moderately_Friendly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so.......

she can be like the nobody of Aqua (KH:B.B.S.) or something.

True^^

This isn't following the plot of kingdom hearts III( as nobody knowsthe plot, i don't think) So i thought change might be an idea,

If you stick to the same stuff ALL the time its gets boring

Aqua? That was LONG before KH' date=' It was while Sora and Riku where Kids...

@Dire Wolf: It's against the KH Rules >.> And saying that, That mean I could have ALL the Keyblades >.>

[/quote']

Look i don't want to have an arguement with you, what im trying to say is this Isn't an offical KH RP its a fanmade one, and Your not the creator of this RP, and If Tpopoli Allows it, theres nothing you can do against it

((*Ahem* Advnaced Clause))

Saix stood in the Addled Impasse area of The World That Never Was "Kingdom Hearts... He ruined it... He shall pay" he said, his Claymore laying on the ground besides him, along with XIII of Luxord's Cards; the ones that had all of the Organization Member's Numbers and Appearance on them. "Luxord, you failed to keep Him away... Then again, so did I, The VII" he said to himself again, as he felt another Nobody enter the Addled Impasse.

anyway Saix I think is a nagg.

((Acctuly' date=' he's The: "Calm and Most Intelegent" Member, from that I remember... Also, could I control Lexaeus))

Saix looked back and was it was one of the Dusks he had sent out on Recon "So, you found something" he said, as the Dusk sort-of nodded and began to tell Saix what it had seen via sign-language "I see... Go on, you may be onto something... Something I could use"

EDIT:

Next to Xemnas, Saïx is possibly the most "Nobody-like" of the Organization. Despite claiming to remember what possessing a heart was like, he behaves mostly as a cold, emotionless, and efficient operative. In 358/2 Days it seems he values his friendship with Axel from (apparently) their time as humans than that Axel has formed with Xion and Roxas. This indicates he believes that Nobodies cannot even try to genuinely show emotion or form a real friendship.

In almost all of his appearances, he acts very calmly, never losing composure in even the direst of situations. He appears to be the most intelligent member of Organization XIII next to Xemnas.

[/Quote]

(( knock your self out))

They landed and were greeted by Donald and goofy. The king came out. "hey sora. I have some Info for you. its what you need to do. i dont want to talk in case they are watching. Also he will acompany you." the king said giving sora a piece of paper and pointing at a guy who looked like a human goofy with a key blade. "hey.' The boy said.

Name:Maze

Weapon:[spoiler= weapon]

obliv2.jpg

Appearance:[spoiler= my pic]

Kingdom-Hearts-38492.jpg

(you dont mind if i use kingdom heart photos)

Personality:(the image above)

Heartless/nobody/Unbirth(dont have too):Heartless

Bio:has lived alone for most of his and has had problems with the people in the city from stealing. his family was killed when he was 4 and has had to live with other homeless friends that get hardly any money from small jobs.

Homeworld:unknown

Lexaeus was up at the Alter of Naught "... Xemnas, you ruined our Kingdom Hearts... Just to give yourself power" he slammed his Tomahawk into the ground and made a large hole surrounded by multiple Cracks.

Saix dismissed the Dusk after it was done "So... He is back again... I guess I should give him a Welcome Back!" he snapped his fingers, and 50 Berserker Nobodies appered before Saix "Get ready... "

Emma Looked at a letter. "Phaphetic, i don't have time to Deal with the Orgization.." She Let the letter blow away In the wind, She sat on the Top of the Organazations castle. "Why am i even here, i left Them awhile ago, and yet here i am Thinking, should i help mickey.."

Hopeing to draw attention to herself she Stood Up, and Hit her keyblade in the roof, after making a Hole, she hung upside down from the roof through the hole, "Hmph Looks like nothings changed..."

Archived