Kingdom Hearts III Return of the Organization (started Always accepting) we need members!!!!!!

Moderately_Friendly

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile, back in Xemnes' quarters, "But Docxl, you have to do this or the organization will continue to corrupt. If this corruption continues, you and I will be killed and the nobodies will go freely along with unbirth." Xemnas smirked. "Do you want that to happen?" said Xemnas with no emotion at all, as if he didn't care if the corruption happened or not. Docxl stared blankly at the floor he was standing on. "No......I won't. I have my reasons Xemnas, this is to far. To kill our own members.....that's just.........just......low. Even for us." said Docxl. The room was silent and the sound of the berserker nobodies walking through the portal echoed through the Addled Impasse. "I still have memories of them, ya know. Of Axel, Larxene, and Saix. All of them before we become these emotionless shells of bodies." claimed Docxl. "Very well. Join the assault with Larxene, Saix, and Lexeaus and find out the king's plans." commanded Xemnas. Docxl had already left room and Xemnas stood there, puzzled. "He's just like him.........he's just like..........Axel." whispered Xemnas to himself.

"Hmmm...." Emma got back up and sat on the roof. "Should i go and tell mickey, or should i just have some fun with them.." She thought for a momment " Aaah who am i kidding.." She jumped of the roof onto a window ledge then jumped onto the floor. " So how am i gonna get out of this place to get to disney castle..." She smacked her forhead. "Am i stupid? They never drained my powers or did anything to my memory becuase i escaped.." She oponed up a portal and went through, and was infront of king mickey "Umm..I..got...your letter" She put her right arm behind her head and smiled

"The organization is Planing something, i intened to find out what, I can follow them around easilly, also Riku..Larxene Thinks your a looser..."

She turned around

"Ill be back!" She opened a Portal and went through, She appeared In a tree Ontop of were they were hideing behind a bush. "A bush? Are you Guys serious?"

"You still renember" Emily dodged the lightning and the stab.She got her keyblade and hunged it just above Laraxene's head."I think you know what this is aswell, Ive been invited to stop you by king mickey, I Could betray him, Or i could stick with him, who knows....."

"ha. you are with that pathetic loser? wow. you really must be desperate." Larxene said She then summoned a new type of nobody: Shock troopers. They had Kunai just like larxene but they were white.

~Meanwhile~

DJ(the boy) heard the noise from the battle. "Hey I hear something. follow me!"DJ said carrying his Keyblade.

DJ reached the battle with sora,Riku and Kairi.

Kairi and Riku battled the shock troppers while DJ,Emma and Sora took care of Larxene.

Suddenly, Docxle came through a portal with a new species of nobodies called Brute Nobodies. These nobobdies carry long heavy swords and are twice the size of a regular nobody. "Larxene, quit shirking your work." Docxle said. Docxle then slashed DJ right across face, but barely. DJ suddenly felt energy slowly ebbing away from him. "Be careful. My sword can steal every ounce of energy you have. Just feel lucky it was only a small cut." explained Docxl.

ooc: that was godmodding. dont make me report you.('what did you do to me?" DJ said.)

OOC: Sorry i didnt think 1 line would THAT big of a deal.

I apologize for godmodding.

"Sure." Docxl interupted. "I'll be the teacher, you'll be the training dummies." threatened Docxl.

Docxl swung his sword at DJ and Riku and then sealed himself in a small barrier with Sora and Larxene.

"Well, well, well. Xemnas was right. Larxene, you WERE planning to overthrow the organization. Now I'm not siding with Xemnas for he has become corrupt as well, but I won't let you do this!" exclaimed Docxl.

"well yeah lets show them not to mess with us." DJ said breaking the barriar.

"Im not anymore Docxl. im with Xemnas this time. man you cant keep up with the plan can you." larxene said.

At that marluxia apperead.

"Docxl did I hear you are againsts Xemnas? Me and Larxene are with him now. so dont judge us" marluxia said slashing him with his scythe.

"Hehe......Ha. You think he was WITH you? He was only getting you closer so that I could kill you!" yelled Docxle. "He didn't even care whether or not you faded into the darkness. He just wanted to get kingdom hearts back. All for himself. With me as his right hand man. I...just can't believe you guys....now Xemnas seems sane compared to you guys." claimed Docxle.

OoC: Can i use Xemnas for a sec? I need him for like 3-4 sentences.

ooc: N-O. sorry but i will control Xemnas.

IC:

Xemnas apperead behind docxl."docxl we dont need confusion. thats what caused us to fail last time. Larxene,Lexaeus and Marluxia please return to the world that never was. we have a new member joining us." Xemnas said. dragging them into the portal. When they returned they sat in their chairs waiting for Xemnas to introduce the new member.

--sry i was gone for the weekend, what have i missed?

Over in Twlight Town dusks swarmed the streets as if searching for something. After a good hour of scanning the city they headed towards the clock tower in the center of the town and flew towards the top. A man with flaming red hair wearing a black cloak was waiting for them. "Nothing here eh?" He suddenly took out a picture of Sora and carefully examined it. "We'll find him evntually, and when we do......we'll get him back."

ooc: not much Larxene,lexeaus and the rest of the members were called back so they can introduce the new member.

IC:

"Emma dont join them. we need to regroup. lets find the king." DJ said.

~meanwhile~

"please welcome our newest member Rext. Axel will watch him. Larxene will also watch him." Xemnas said pointing at the boy in the cornor. the boy looked mysteriously like DJ.

[spoiler=New Member]

Name: Rext

Element: sound

Weapon: Sound guns

Appearence: picture DJ in organization robes.

Archived