HulkTySSJ2 Posted October 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted October 21, 2009 10/10!! =P i know eddie...now for the reps and post on my dbz cards Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted December 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 22, 2009 thinking about continuing Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted December 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 23, 2009 bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted December 24, 2009 Author Report Share Posted December 24, 2009 bump Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
5252345262667 Posted June 22, 2010 Report Share Posted June 22, 2010 Whoa. Nice set: 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mike_destrall Posted June 23, 2010 Report Share Posted June 23, 2010 i havent read the effects yet... but i noticed something... plz drop the hero type has it is a fake type... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted June 25, 2010 Author Report Share Posted June 25, 2010 Whoa. Nice set: 10/10 thx:Di havent read the effects yet... but i noticed something... plz drop the hero type has it is a fake type... i just added it, it still has warrior type Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted November 17, 2012 Author Report Share Posted November 17, 2012 Found my long lost set! Sweet! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Xi-3 Posted November 17, 2012 Report Share Posted November 17, 2012 Mangaverse (Marvel Comics) is its own thing, you know. And so was the partnership between Marvel and one of the anime produces when they made a whole whack of anime based on Marvel Comics characters: Wolverine, Iron Man, X-Men, and Blade if I recall correctly. They were all very different from Earth-616 continuity. I notice you have two "Mangaverse Hero Spider-Man" cards. Is it just because of the different pictures you found? I also notice you have "Mangaverse Hero" for Venom, Green Goblin, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver. Aren't they villains, and thus not to be included in the archetype? And it's "Captain Marvel," not "Captain Universe." That would be something else entirely. Mar-Vell doesn't have that much power. A good start. EDIT: Oh crap, I didn't see the post date! I guess I should prepare to be warned about posting in a necro'd thread, huh? My bad, Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HulkTySSJ2 Posted November 18, 2012 Author Report Share Posted November 18, 2012 Mangaverse (Marvel Comics) is its own thing, you know. And so was the partnership between Marvel and one of the anime produces when they made a whole whack of anime based on Marvel Comics characters: Wolverine, Iron Man, X-Men, and Blade if I recall correctly. They were all very different from Earth-616 continuity. I notice you have two "Mangaverse Hero Spider-Man" cards. Is it just because of the different pictures you found? I also notice you have "Mangaverse Hero" for Venom, Green Goblin, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver. Aren't they villains, and thus not to be included in the archetype? And it's "Captain Marvel," not "Captain Universe." That would be something else entirely. Mar-Vell doesn't have that much power. A good start. EDIT: Oh crap, I didn't see the post date! I guess I should prepare to be warned about posting in a necro'd thread, huh? My bad, This is a very old set. I don't actually plan on continuing. I'm just glad I found my first work on here. I know this isn't perfect, but it was the first time I made decent cards here. My DBZ gallery is my best. If you haven't seen it yet, it should still be on the first page of Pop Culture. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.