LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read the first post, Leo.

I am beginning to realize something happening with SCGC, and it isn't good. We have 54 members, yet the same two to six people are always posting. I know I shouldn't expect full participation, but the amount right now is very low. So low, I won't have enough Congressional Sovereigns.

We need to either step it up, or I may do something else, such as not bother with SCGC Awards, have no co-leaders, or not even put up with having SCGC.

Sowwy, but I would like more participation. In fact, that's why I'm starting a poll after I post this. If I get... meh... enough votes to not close SCGC, I'll keep it up. Yet, if this low participation continues, SCGC Awards will no longer happen, and I'll just try to release things every now and then.

Actually, the participation is not your guys' fault. It's the fault of those who don't post here that are members, and those who did not vote in the SCGC Awards.

I voted for Wonder Pets xD

But anyway' date=' I would vote for both if I could.

[/quote']

You can vote for both. D:

WHAT SHOULD I VOTE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

VOTE FOR BOTH! D:

EDIT:

So' date=' I've made a decision. Flame Dragon should be removing the poll soon.

SCGC WILL NO LONGER EXIST! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Actually, it will exist, but it's being converted. The rules are going to be stricter, but SCGC will become bigger... I- I hope.

Orders of Business:

-SCGC's name will be changed. I will have two or three options for a poll ready later.

-SCGC's topic... is widened. Our new topic will be CnC. This means that all creative art forms will soon be allowed.

-Your membership will expire if you don't post frequently.

-The Sovereign system will be used when more members come.

-ALL inactive members during the conversion will be removed without notice.

-FAR stricter and more complex rules.

-There will be consequences for not participating in things for no good reason.

-All things to CnC will be put in your "box" in the first post. I'll explain more of this later.

-There will be a resignation form if you want to leave the club formally.

-I will hire a "publicist" from the club to advertise, and make banners for signatures.

-The current first post of SCGC (excluding the member list) will remain in a subsection of some sort to look back on.

There is more that I don't feel like remembering now, but yeah. After SCGC gets unstickied, I'm worried that it will die. That's why I'm doing this. I will post the Pink List (List of members being removed) soon.

EDIT:

[align=center']PINK LIST - THESE MEMBERS WILL BE REMOVED AFTER CONVERSION UNLESS THEY PROVE THEY ARE ACTIVE IN SCGC BEFORE THEN

~RoxasXRyeden~

Namoâ„¢

Coolboy968

ЦᄂƬIMΛƬΣ magician

.:~w0rm~:.

XxLayMeToRestxX

~CG~

Topher314159

Misery

Haseo

~King Matrix~

The last card

Dianamon

Zacaâ„¢

Insonic

Blind Destruction

Hunter Kid

Dragon Imray

~LunaticTouhou~

Grunt Fan

.:Power Tool Hero:.

GDitto

Benjo 8

Pokefan5678

Marsuvees Black

I realize most of these are wrong, but name changes, schmame changes. Also, these are members who never were active enough. I kept ones who were active for a lot of time and made it near the top of the member list.[/align]

So' date=' It'll be a CnC thread, and when we post our GFX, it will be put in our 'box'?

Seems pretty good.

I'm sure it'll be more active.

;D

[/quote']

Yerps. Lol, my main concern was the whole thing about SCGC dying. That's why we are completely changing. Also, your box will contain everything you have made under your chosen "art form." You have to pm me to add something to it, instead of just posting things. Well, you may still post things, but things in your box won't fall pages behind and get less CnC. With the box, you can just be liek.... "HEY GUISE I MADE A COOL EMOTE IT LOOKS LIKE A FAT OLD WOMAN. LOOK IN MY BOX! D: D: D:"

Then people can look if they are interested in your art form, and discussion can continue.

Confusing, but I'll explain more once the rules are updated.

Sounds good.. So' date=' when will the poll be up? Aprox.

[/quote']

Whenever Flame Dragon takes down the old one. :(

I refuse to accept the Kindest Member award.

I'm a jerk and I'm proud.

TOO BAD. TAKE IT. *shoves it down Ice's throat*

Archived