LOCK THE CONDEMNED BUILDING

Skippy Canoe

Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will SCGC remain existent? YOU DECIDE.

• I believe I am an active participator, but Skippy may challenge this if he disagrees, and my vote may not count.
    • The Wonder Pets are sexeh.

"-There will be consequences for not participating in things for no good reason.

-All things to CnC will be put in your "box" in the first post. I'll explain more of this later."

Umm... Wow.

First one. So, if I don't wanna be in a contest or summing, I'm going to get disciplined?

I can see the future already from the second one. Like member cards, you are going to be like, "Ugh... It's so annoying..." or something. It makes no sense when you could just post it in a post. It's much easier to keep track of and it prevents people from going, "What are we talking about?" It'll save others time, and your time, in the long run.

/complaint

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"-There will be consequences for not participating in things for no good reason.

-All things to CnC will be put in your "box" in the first post. I'll explain more of this later."

Umm... Wow.

First one. So' date=' if I don't wanna be in a contest or summing, I'm going to get disciplined?

I can see the future already from the second one. Like member cards, you are going to be like, "Ugh... It's so annoying..." or something. It makes no sense when you could just post it in a post. It's much easier to keep track of and it prevents people from going, "What are we talking about?" It'll save others time, and your time, in the long run.

/complaint

[/quote']

First: No, it means voting in awards and posting, mainly.

Second: Read the other posts. -_-

It will take time, but it's more of a collection of someone's work and a way to organize.

Umm... Wow.

First one. So' date=' if I don't wanna be in a contest or summing, I'm going to get disciplined?

/complaint

[/quote']

It will take time, but it's more of a collection of someone's work and a way to organize.

I did read the others, but think of it again. It'll still be spamming sorta because people will keep saying for others to look in their box for the same piece of art repetitively.

Umm... Wow.

/complaint

[/quote']

I did read the others, but think of it again. It'll still be spamming sorta because people will keep saying for others to look in their box for the same piece of art repetitively.

Look, I've thought this out. I'll thoroughly explain the CnC process later. Also, why would they want people to look in their box for the same thing repetitively? If they do that, they get punished, cause that's just stupid.

As a sidenote, the boxes are more of a gallery. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO POST YOUR WORK.

Not yelling, just emphasizing it so people notice it. :3

But if you post your work directly, people may post CnC or pm it to you. CnC must be CnC. If a whole comment is posted saying "Good, I like it," they will be reprimanded. If that is a part of a post, I don't mind.

If you link someone to your box, you shouldn't really expect people to look.

But yeah, It's very complicated, and once it's up, we'll see what adjustments will need to be made.

Also, there will be no poll for the club name, since I only came up with one I'd agree to. 3:

EDIT:

SCRATCH MOST OF THE STUFF I SAID ABOUT CNCING.

I had a great idea. This will be explained far later, and will ensure pure perfection in CnC, yet make no one at an inconvenience.

I edited the Pink List. A lot more are getting removed. All that left YCM and I knew about it were not removed, since they informed me properly. All in all, only 19 members will be left. D;

EDIT:

Also, I will be reviewing your posts for what art form you fall under. Smile pretty! ;D

EDIT:

The new club is ready for launch. I just need to make a banner.

The club's new name is the Grand Crest, but in the banner, it will be Crista Grandis, as well in the title, because Latin words are the best, amirite? :3

Archived