Jim Crocodile Cook - Fossils = EPIC

玄魔の王

Here's some Fossil themed cards:

Dynasuchus

EARTH

Level: 8

[Rock/Effect]

You can discard this card to negate the direct attack of 1 monster your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Fossil" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Fossil Fusion"

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1900

Fossil Dyna Dilopho

EARTH

Level: 4

[Rock/Effect]

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned' date=' it is changed to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can change the attack target of a monster your opponent controls to this card. If you do, this card gains 500 DEF before Damage Calculation.

ATK/ 1300

DEF/ 1300

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect']

Once per turn, while this card is in either Graveyard, you can change its type. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, it is sent to your opponent's Graveyard.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

Sandstone Fossil Dragon

EARTH

Level: 10

[Rock/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with "Sandstone Bed". When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play every Rock-type monster in your Graveyard; this card gains 800 ATK for each card removed. This card can attack twice during your Battle Phases.

ATK/ ?

DEF/ 4000

Limestone Fossil Dragon

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except with "Limestone Bed". When this card is Special Summoned, remove from play every Rock-type monster in your Graveyard; this card gains 800 ATK for each card removed. This card can attack your opponent directly, but if it does any Battle Damage your opponent takes is halved.

ATK/ ?

DEF/ 4000

Fossil Golem

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 Rock-type monsters in your Graveyard. This face-up card is treated as a Fusion Monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card to add 1 "Fossil Fusion" Spell Card from your Graveyard or Deck to your hand.

ATK/ 1900

DEF/ 0

Fossil Beast Skullchimera

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

1 Rock-type Monster + 1 Level 7 or higher Beast-type Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Fossil Fusion". If this card attacks' date=' your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflcit the Difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

ATK/ 3200

DEF/ 2800

Advanced Fossil - Skullblaze the Dragion

EARTH

[Rock/Fusion/Effect']

1 "Fossil" Fusion monster + 1 Level 8 or higher Dragon-type monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Advanced Fossil Fusion". Negate the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster that targets this face-up card and destroy it. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate the effect(s) of a Spell, Trap of Effect Monster until the end of the Damage Step.

ATK/ 4200

DEF/ 3600

Fossil Armor

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Fossil" Fusion Monster. It gains 800 ATK during your turn only. If it is destroyed by a card effect' date=' draw 1 card.

Fossil Bed

Normal Spell

Activate only while you control a Level 8 "Fossil" Fusion monster. Remove from play every monster card in your opponent's Graveyard, and activate 1 "Sandstone Bed" or 1 "Limestone Bed".

Sandstone Bed

Field Spell

Activate only by the effect of "Fossil Bed". All Rock-type monsters you control gain 800 ATK. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "Sandstone Fossil Dragon" from your Deck.

Limestone Bed

Field Spell

Activate only by the effect of "Fossil Bed". All Rock-type monsters you control gain 800 DEF. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "Limestone Fossil Dragon" from your Deck.

Advanced Fossil Fusion

Normal Spell

Activate by removing from play 1 "Fossil Fusion" from your Graveyard. Remove from play, from the field of the Graveyard, Fusion Material Monsters listed on a Level 10 "Advanced Fossil" Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, and Special Summon that monster. (This Special Summon it treated as a Fusion Summon.)

[/quote']

Fossil Barrier

Normal Trap

During the turn this set card is destroyed' date=' monsters you control cannot be destroyed, and you take no damage.

Catastrophic Fossilization

Normal Trap

Actiavte only when a "Fossil" Fusion monster is destroyed by Battle. Remove from play the Fusion Material Monsters for a "Fossil" Fusion Monster with a lower Level from either player's Deck, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Fossil Fusion".

[/quote']

For a reason, I always liked jim.

Here are my reviews:

Dynasuchus

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

You can discard this card to negate the direct attack of 1 monster your opponent controls and Special Summon 1 Level 4 "Fossil" Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Defense Position. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon with "Fossil Fusion"

ATK/ 2600

DEF/ 1900

Nice and creative effect, pretty good. I wish you would've made a reviver for it.

Fossil Dyna Dilopho

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

When this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can change the attack target of a monster your opponent controls to this card. If you do, this card gains 500 DEF after Damage Calculation.

ATK/ 1300

DEF/ 1300

I think it should say "during damage calculation", or it won't survive, and the effect would be worthless. If you meant that, my opinion is that the DEF should be higher, or it won't stand much, looking at the current meta. 1400-1500 original DEF would be enough.

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

Once per turn, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can change its type.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

Uhh, okay? How 'bout making it go with the theme a bit? "Once per turn, while this card is in your Graveyard, you can change it's Type. If your opponent attacks with a monster with the same Type as this card, you can Special Summon 1 Rock-Type monster from your Graveyard, except this card." See, now we have a Dynasuchus reviver.

Fossil Armor

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Fossil" Fusion Monster. It gains 800 ATK during your turn only. If it is destroyed by a card effect, draw 1 card.

Nice.

Fossil Bed

Normal Spell

Activate only while you control a Level 8 "Fossil" Fusion monster. Remove from play every monster card in your opponent's Graveyard, and activate 1 "Sandstone Bed" or 1 "Limestone Bed".

Once again, nice.

Sandstone Bed

Field Spell

All Rock-type monsters you control gain 800 ATK. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "Sandstone Fossil Dragon" from your Deck.

800 ATK? Isn't that a bit huge?

Limestone Bed

Field Spell

All Rock-type monsters you control gain 800 DEF. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters you control and Special Summon 1 "Limestone Fossil Dragon" from your Deck.

Same thing here.

Fossil Barrier

Normal Trap

During the turn this set card is destroyed, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no damage.

Just liek Dark Coffin or Stone Statue of the Wicked, which aren't that good. Easily outclassed by Waboku, and the only bad card in this set.

Lurv it.

Wish that they would make Jim's cards real tho.

Fossil cards <3 <3 <3

I expected a fusion btw... but meh

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

Once per turn' date=' while this card is in your Graveyard, you can change its type.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

[/quote']

^Whats the point of its effect?^

Fossil Fusion works where you Remove a Rock-Type in your Graveyard, and [insert-type here/level here] in your opponent's Graveyard.

Maybe re-word it's effect? O,o

Fossil cards <3 <3 <3

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

Once per turn' date=' while this card is in your Graveyard, you can change its type.

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

[/quote']

Fossil Fusion works where you Remove a Rock-Type in your Graveyard, and [insert-type here/level here] in your opponent's Graveyard.

The Tag Force 2 effect allows you to use both materials from either graveyard, and that's the effect I'm going by.

Fixed Fossil barrier to be more worth it, Dilopho to gain more power, the Beds with a piece of the effect I forgot, and Shale Gardna to relate better. Then, added a new Trap.

Hmm' date=' lemme give another suggestion.

"When this card is destroyed in Defense Position, it is sent to your opponent's Graveyard. Once per turn, if this card is in either player's Graveyard, you can change it's Type."

Perhaps.

Off Topic: Arm, loved your sig.

[/quote']

That idea works, and he is right about that.

Fossil cards <3 <3 <3

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

[/quote']

The Tag Force 2 effect allows you to use both materials from either graveyard, and that's the effect I'm going by.

Tagforce 2's Fossil Fusion lets you do that?

I might have to expirement with that.

Fossil cards <3 <3 <3

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

[/quote']

Yep, as do the Fusion Monsters. They just list the Types and Levels, not who's Graveyard.

Fossil cards <3 <3 <3

Shale Gardna

EARTH

[Rock/Effect]

ATK/ 0

DEF/ 1900

[/quote']

Yep, as do the Fusion Monsters. They just list the Types and Levels, not who's Graveyard.

Also, this could be another reason.

Archived