The Superterrificultrafantastic DX club!

Yugiohrulez!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D= DX got owned I was mad' date=' were did they even come from[/b']

Tera is awesome... with poison dont care bout this, as long as Gale Kim is able to win the Divas title from mickie if she gets a rematch, im fine

and Jillian Hall CAN"T sing Thank you Kitty Princess for stating the obvious

But what aout chavo and his match with Hornswaggle XD

Here are my Predictions:

DX vs Legacy: Great Match, and DX will win. If I am wrong, Shawn Michaels will decide he doesn't want to do it anymore.

CT vs Show & Y2J: Cryme Tyme might win... By DQ. Big Show, who's initials are coincidently BS, will saty in-ring for 5 seconds.

Cena vs. Orton: Cena will dominate, orton will get DQ, then Punt Cena (Wild Cheers).

Ziggler vs. Mysterio: Ziggler reverses 619 with that wierd non-painful backbreaker. And, Thankfully, wins.

Jeff vs. Punk: I think Punk gets the title, and Jeff retires. His contract expires that night, and it is not proven that he has re-signed with WWE.

Christian vs. Regal: Christian goes for the Killswitch, Regal reverses with a Knee to the Temple. I don't want it, but Regal wins and ECW is screwed for all eternity. Regal needs a push, and here it is.

Yes... I'll always love Jeff Hardy... ~♥~

he is awesome

i want to see this so bad Jeff vs Sabu Extreme rules match

but was the heart neccisary

^^

D= i like hearts..

-.- i'ma girl after all it's some kinda girl thing idk.. >.< =D

The Many faces of kitty princess right there

but realy Jeff Hardy vs Sabu either extreme rules match, Hell in a cell, or ladder match, thats what i always wanted to see

I want Jeff to stay...

WATCH OUT!

arrestedrq3.gif

Imma'

firin-lazer.jpg

Sorry' date=' guys... It's becoming a problem...

Anyway, GO JEFF!

[/quote']

Well i know what to cure it, we must slap you until you cry then hang you by your feet over a cliff while Kitty princess cuts the thin string keeping you up, then your Laza will permanitly stop

Jeff better stay, then my dream match will only be seen in a video game D:

Archived