The Superterrificultrafantastic DX club!

Yugiohrulez!

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This first happened when I was in an arguement over a Children's card game. Here is what wen't down:

"You can only attack when Swords is destroyed."

"I (me) Control it, therefore I may attack."

"Can not!"

"Can, too"

"Can not!"

"Can,too!"

"Can Not!"

firin-lazer.jpg

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can,too."

This first happened when I was in an arguement over a Children's card game. Here is what wen't down:

"You can only attack when Swords is destroyed."

"I (me) Control it' date=' therefore I may attack."

"Can not!"

"Can, too"

"Can not!"

"Can,too!"

"Can Not!"

[img']http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n25/indierockzombie/firin-lazer.jpg[/img]

BBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Can,too."

:D

but i read the childrens card game arguement, where did you find the pipe in the first place, and why didnt you just let him buy the card, rip it up after hes out cold, and take his wallet and go like "money money yeah yeah" and did anyone care about the incident

You know' date=' there are these fat-@$$ f*****s on YTube that post these $**t vidios.

I am Kaibama23, look at this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-ssvbSCoQ

[/quote']

i know, i already saw it, i say watch 23 minute video super mario Frustration [just search that you should find it] Note: better have headphones, he gets real mad

Archived