If there is anyone left who is not a troll who wants DSF to remain Unlimited, post.

Guest Chaos Pudding

I'm interested to see why they feel this way, especially after the entire ****ing meta revolved around using it to make mediocre plays into OTKs.

Guest Chaos Pudding

It either needs to be at 0 or how it is' date=' Putting it even to one wouldn't decrease it OTK'ing capabilities, It would just make them slower, I honestly think t should stay as is. Man If I had it my way no ban list would exist.

[/quote']

Enjoy your coin flip format.

It either needs to be at 0 or how it is' date=' Putting it even to one wouldn't decrease it OTK'ing capabilities, It would just make them slower, I honestly think t should stay as is. Man If I had it my way no ban list would exist.

[/quote']

If there is anyone left who is not a troll who wants DSF to remain Unlimited' date=' post.[/quote']

Guest Chaos Pudding

Honetsly if they hit BW's and Rescue kitty they way they should (and with BW's they probably wont) he won't be NEARLY as much of a problem. But because they won't it will probably need to be limited. But there isnt much of a need if the main decks that CAN abuse him are brought down from there broken combos

Yay! Now DSF can only OTK once a duel!

Honetsly if they hit BW's and Rescue kitty they way they should (and with BW's they probably wont) he won't be NEARLY as much of a problem. But because they won't it will probably need to be limited. But there isnt much of a need if the main decks that CAN abuse him are brought down from there broken combos

Yeah i see what you mean....Ive been thinking about ever since I posted it and Armor Master+DSF still equals 7900 so....thats still pretty much an OTK so banned or nothing really. This would also make him the first Synchro banned If im not mistaken

What one wants and what one thinks is good for the game are entirely two entirely different things, that being said, I'd rephrase the title.

For example, hypothetically, I could want DSF Unlimited due to my liking to sackwing all over my opponents, remember, this is hypothetical. However, that doesn't mean I wouldn't think that its ban would make for a more skill-oriented game.

Yay! Someone goes to Pojo! >_>

I only used DSF for one reason, and one reason only:

He's a good LV7 Synchro monster.

If you look at the overall list of Synchro Monsters, even the anime has no generic LV7s that are good, barring Black Rose Dragon.

While LV7s would die, I still think it should be banned, and I doubt that anyone doesn't think that it should. Still, I only think Konami would go after it because of what happened at US Nats (was it US Nats), that's really the only way to tip them off about brokenness.

i dont even think the trolls want to keep him

Dude' date=' Yusei used Shining Finger to destroy Strike Fighter.

[/quote']

Shining Finger? REALLY?

Yes, Bommer took Yusei's love, anger, and all of his sorrow

Anime is so messed up.

If by "messed up", you mean that a cyborg named "guy" can combine with a giant robot, a train, a stealth bomber, and a twin-drill tank to become an even bigger robot that can completly destroy things with a giant hammer?

Then yes, I agree with you.

Archived