G-tron remake 2 NEW CARDS FINALLY HES BACK!!!XD

Lord Metallium

The title of the thread is g-tron remake mega added sorry if i didn't post it i don't know how to change the tread name XD since this forum has change.

This is the remake of g-tron special thanks and credits to sonicyellow.

This is the real process.

367438x.jpg

Lore:

This card is used to summoned g-tron first have 3 chaos emeralds of red,yellow and blue then use a magic card called emerald evolve finally have at least 3 sonic cards on the field

Now For the emeralds:

367438yeo.jpg

367438.jpg

367438g.jpg

Last step the evolved card:

367438.jpg

This is the apocalypse emerald:

367438.jpg

Lore:

"this card only g-tron can use it" "This card may only be equipped to G-Tron"

"Any sonic charectors ATK/DEF by 500" "Increase the ATK and DEF of all Sonic Charectors on the field."

"Also your opponent's monster cannot attack by 5 turns." is "Until your opponent's 5th end phase after this card is activated, Monsters on your opponents side of the field may not declare an Attack."

Now the main card:

367438s.jpg

Lore:

This card can only be summoned by the hero of letoneux. Increase this card atk/def by 300 for each sonic card on the field. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard decrease your life points by 1000 and dis card 2 cards from your hand.

This was done by me and sonicyellow.

This is another magic card:

367438y.jpg

Trap card:

367438.jpg

USE THIS CARD AT THE RIGHT TIME ONLY NECESSARY!:

367438.jpg

USE THIS AS A LAST RESORT 8):

367438f.jpg

THE FINAL CARD FOR NOW:

367438n.jpg

2 new cards finally!!!!:

367438te.jpg

367438.jpg

After so much time i had finally found g-tron's only friend XD here she is:

159386.jpg

With this only ONE CARD REMAINS OUTLER hope you enjoy XD.

Guys thank you so much for supporting and seeing the g-tron deck sadly this is the final card i have so redeyeswhitedragon i will wait for the pictures again thank you everyone for helping me out sonic fans I'm honored that you see this character unknown to you. :(

enjoy the official g-tron deck 8)

hope you like it 8)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shock: no offense' date=' the Apocalypse OCG is HORRIBLE.

Try reading some real cards then fix it :o

[/quote']

real cards,fix it? whats wrong and wheres the problem my friend

"this card only g-tron can use it" is "This card may only be equipped to G-Tron"

"Any sonic charectors ATK/DEF by 500" is "Increase the ATK and DEF of all Sonic Charectors on the field."

"Also yor opponent's monster cannot attack by 5 turns." is "Until your opponent's 5th end phase after this card is activated, Monsters on your opponents side of the field may not declare an Attack."

[/quote']

"this card only g-tron can use it" is "This card may only be equipped to G-Tron"

"Any sonic charectors ATK/DEF by 500" is "Increase the ATK and DEF of all Sonic Charectors on the field."

"Also yor opponent's monster cannot attack by 5 turns." is "Until your opponent's 5th end phase after this card is activated, Monsters on your opponents side of the field may not declare an Attack."

thanks man aim fixing it

There now you see its best that we form a team dude

[/quote']

thanks man aim fixing it

Ummm...:

This card may only be equipped to G-Tron. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Sonic Charectors on the field by 500. Until your opponent's 5th end phase after this card is activated, Monsters on your opponents side of the field may not declare an Attack.

is what its supposed to be. the stuff on the left was what i was fixing.

[/quote']

thanks man aim fixing it

Ummm...:

This card may only be equipped to G-Tron. Increase the ATK and DEF of all Sonic Charectors on the field by 500. Until your opponent's 5th end phase after this card is activated, Monsters on your opponents side of the field may not declare an Attack.

is what its supposed to be. the stuff on the left was what i was fixing.

Well its fix i reveal my problem

is the OCG i don't type carefully.thanks for helping fixing it

Archived