• Created
  • Last Reply

just like sonic yellow said you need to read some real OCG ^^"

summoned = Summoned

at the start of a cards effect you should use caps ex: This not this

i don't even know who the hell is G-tron

emerald pics could have been better

other than that good effort 7/10

sorry you won't get higher than this unless you tell me who G-tron-or-w/e-his-name-is is

just like sonic yellow said you need to read some real OCG ^^"

summoned = Summoned

at the start of a cards effect you should use caps ex: This not this

i don't even know who the hell is G-tron

emerald pics could have been better

other than that good effort 7/10

sorry you won't get higher than this unless you tell me who G-tron-or-w/e-his-name-is is

look for the first g-tron card i made search for just G-TRON and look for my comment of the truth. there you see. thanks again.

HERE'S THE TRUTH friend: that character was created by a notebook company called Norma, this guy is after all and was so pose to be silver in the first place, but they created the character secretly as a stolen project but lest face the facts the character has a original story even more original than sonic from my point of view.The character was know only in Latin America. the web site was erased in 2006, i only save 5 pictures the picture are in my document on my PC. So do not blame Norma they just wanted to make some money but the character did not make it that's the sad story.

G-Tron is not a Hedgehog its ome kind of Simpson-ish sonic! and its right g-tron sucks but cards are all right. I didnt know G-tron was on USA too

Oh and G-tron has nothing to do with chaos emeralds

No dude only Latin America.

Oh good point, how you discovered it then? When I was little I used to buy G-Tron Notebook... Each notbook comes with a chapter of the comic :)

G-Tron is not a Hedgehog its ome kind of Simpson-ish sonic! and its right g-tron sucks but cards are all right. I didnt know G-tron was on USA too

Oh and G-tron has nothing to do with chaos emeralds

No dude only Latin America.

Oh good point' date=' how you discovered it then? When I was little I used to buy G-Tron Notebook... Each notbook comes with a chapter of the comic :)

[/quote']

Well it was 2006 and web site was doomed so i save just 5 pictures

i fell a little sad about the character but i fell glad tha this character gets the attention he deserves.

Archived