G-tron remake 2 NEW CARDS FINALLY HES BACK!!!XD

Lord Metallium

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

guys i notice that you don't like g-tron a lot so i deeply sad for those that say g-tron sucks and its stupid something like that well then let me tell you that soon i will become a game designer and who knows if i can make a g-tron game whit sonic and the others so sooner or later your going to accept the fact that g-tron will become famous. so for those that hate this deck sorry i don't care if you rate me a complete zero i will still not give up hope for this guy so for the haters best of luck in creating their cards really best of luck.

And one more thing this is not a critic this is only a advise that even thou their sonic creators or any other VG,anime Fan please notice that their people that only want to show you something different so again best of luck to all card makers and thank you very much for your support.

• 3 weeks later...

Good job! There are some non-blurry pics of the emeralds, but taks a while to find themI is going to make Sonic cards too. My friend Sakao will be leaving YCM and he asked if I can re-post his cards on a thread of my own. O_o Is that allowed? Back to the point- nice, slightly OP'ed, and Hedgehog is a fake type but who cares? Sonic Rules! HE DESERVES HIS OWN TYPE!!

Good job! There are some non-blurry pics of the emeralds' date=' but taks a while to find themI is going to make Sonic cards too. My friend Sakao will be leaving YCM and he asked if I can re-post his cards on a thread of my own. O_o Is that allowed? Back to the point- nice, slightly OP'ed, and Hedgehog is a fake type but who cares? Sonic Rules! HE DESERVES HIS OWN TYPE!!

[/quote']

a million thanks if its not too much to ask but if you like the thread can you increase the stars dude thanks and i will give you a rep.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived