[Discuss]Sauropod Brachion

Appearently we are getting this card....

(just scroll down a bit)

[align=center]400px-SaurobeastBrachionLE11-JP-UR.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If a Dinosaur-Type monster you control is Tributed' date=' this card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute. Once per turn, you can flip this card into face-down Defense Position. When this card is successfully Flip Summoned, flip all monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position. If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, double it.[/quote'][/align]

This card would be lulz in Mystic Swordsman

IMO, It's ATK should have ben something like 1700

But then again, that would keep it from bieng searchable.

Discuss

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.

That line pretty much killed it since it can't be searched by Giant Rat.

Strange card.

^by this logic' date=' Millennium Shield beats it^

lol Konami

[/quote']

I said "pretty much" killed it for a reason. It's like how requiring Turbo Synchron being a requirement for Turbo Warrior pretty much killed TW. However, if a deck is dedicated to Turbo Warrior, it can be a great Monarch killer. SB, while weakened by the summoning condition, can still be great in a deck based around its flip face-down effect.

Millennium Shield and Labyrinth Wall have very little use because of their lack of effect and the fact that monster destruction, monster position changers, etc. are commonly run in the game.

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.

Why did they add this line? Were they afraid it would be broken or something. Really even if it WOULD make it broken' date=' since when did they care?

[/quote']

Add to it, its a freakin' Dinosaur-Type.

Seriously, Konami takes ANY possible chance to stomp all over any hope Dinosaur-Type monsters have. Pun, un-intended.

Seriouly, Konami makes crap like:

Dinosaur Raigeki -Spell-

Destroy all yor Opponent's Dinosaur-Type monsters, you draw 3 cards for each card destroyed.

This card rocks.

Run with stealth bird, medusa worm, swarm of ETC

and run that shifting shadows card.

That way they try to kill stealth or medusa, they hit this guy, and take DOUBLE DAMAGE. Then just flip him down, and flip summon him again.

I may try making a deck around this fellow.

i wish it didnt say flip summoned.

otherwise it would be meta in flip trolls >.>

if that phrase makes sense.

edit:

question

When this card is successfully Flip Summoned, flip all monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position.

does that mean when its flip summoned it goes back to face down immediately?

thats at least useful....

i wish it didnt say flip summoned.

otherwise it would be meta in flip trolls >.>

if that phrase makes sense.

edit:

question

When this card is successfully Flip Summoned' date=' flip all monsters on the field into face-down Defense Position.

does that mean when its flip summoned it goes back to face down immediately?

thats at least useful....

[/quote']

It would be nigh broken if it were activated when flipped XD talk about great stall.

Btw, it could still be useful in flip trolls, that is if you could summon it. Set, then next turn use Desert Sunlight to flip all of your monsters face up, activating effects. Then use it's effect to flip it face-down and then flip summon, thereby flipping all of your flip trolls (and it) face-down for another round of awesomeness.

Not saying it's game breaking for trolls, but it'd be funny to see.

Duelist #1: I summons this dinosaur!

Duelist #2: Dino? Uber n00b...

*Duelist #1 does the combo, skillfully exicuted with 3 Needle worms and a Morphing Jar and mills the guys entire deck*

Duelist #2: ... crap

Though I guess Book of Eclipse does the same thing, with more deck out powa -.-

Archived