Reps aren't fair!

DARKPLANT RISING

Do you think this is fair?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think this is fair?

• Yes, it is fair.
    • No, it isn't fair.

Question

Well, once, I negrepped a guy called Exyst (because he was always rude to me), and thought it was going to stay like that. This made his Rep Points drop from 45 to 44.

The next day, I was shocked to see it being 47, and when I clicked it, all 3 were because "he got negrepped", and one of them even said that I was "suck balls" because of it. Plus, Exyst revenge repped me. (through everyone said it wasn't revenge rep, but still I don't know why.)

I reported the "suck balls" quote, but I still think that it isn't fair that negrepping actually helps the person who got negrepped sometimes. Besides, I thought that you were only supposed to give out reps when you thought that person did something good. Can someone stop this unfair treatment of negreps?

Well' date=' once, I negrepped a guy called Exyst (because he was always rude to me), and thought it was going to stay like that. This made his Rep Points drop from 45 to 44.

[/quote']

Oh man, that really showed him.

-______-

I seriously doubt he cared that you negged him in the first place.

i think they are kind of messed up i think you should have to have a good reason to neg someone

this happened to me once i saw someone buying a boosterpack form a shop and the shop said you must give credit and they put it in there sig i negged them for taking full credit for something that they didnt make and they negged me and took out the booster from there sig

I do have to admit that reps can be verry rude or nice.

So I am with the others It doesn't really matter about it

Just try to ignore the rude ones and focus on a different perspective.

if you cant cant change the way it is.

change the way you think about it.

Reps are pretty much useless so no point of complaining.

Even though I enjoy receiving Rep myself' date=' it's nothing too important.

Just a bunch of green / red posts commenting on the user...

[/quote']

^Pretty much this^

Reps arent really important. Although, it is rather annoying how you get -15 Reps just because you told someone to stop using E-Hero Necroshade in his "Neos Deck" >___>

Aside from that, Reps are really just for lulz

Well' date=' that's one opinion, but I still think that it's meaningless to do neg reps if all it does to you is "being called suck balls" and "helping the neg-repped person".

[/quote']

There is a difference between a deleberate -Rep, and a pointless one.

You neg repped him' date=' because you couldn't take criticism.[/quote']

[insert the "Your Deck" section here]

Reps are crap and don't mean anything.

/topic

^This, again^

Archived