Mountain Force set

Crab Helmet 2007

Not bad, I can see the set focuses on increasing life points too so there's no point suggesting a LP cost for any of them. I can't see anything wrong with them thought so, good set.

Oplo- don't just post single words like 'cool' or 'nice', since recents discusions it can be considered spam.

Well I couldn't find any better pics. Could you specify the cards with bad pics so I know what to change.

The only card I think you need another picture for is "Moutain Goblin. The rest of the pictures ware good! (I really like Moutain Archer! :wink: !)

Added from 20-30. Now the fusions of mountain hero's are up. I am done with the monsters and I am currently working on spells which will be posted after I finish the first ten. the monsters were based on gaining LP and the spells will have LP costs so that I keep the set balanced. There will be 20 spells and 15 traps which means 65 cards in the whole set.

It's a bit much to go through, I'm afraid. The most significant card I spotted was the four-star that destroys a face down when summoned. That'd become a staple for cookie-cutters. And staples are no fun. Also, it's a bit too much, overall. Too many monsters with Mountain in their name to go with the support cards.Individually, they're mostly good, but I'm not sure they work as a set. I'd suggest printing them, laying them out, and taking a look at the deck you would make. See how it works.

Archived