My favorite deck I use for fun

S333666

Please rate my (actual) deck. I dont need it fixed just rated. Note: Many of the cards are at least restricted, however THIS IS NOT A TOURNAMENT DECK. I just use this one for fun.

Monsters:

Level 4 and below

Kuriboh x1

Magician of Faith x1

Skelengel x1

Queen's Bodyguard x1

Poison Mummy x1

Pixie Knight x1

Batteryman D x2

Allure Queen Lv 3 x1

Alien Infiltraitor x1

Mask of Darkness x1

Dark Blade x1

D.D. Warrior Lady x1

Mataza the Zapper x1

Barrier Statue of the Heavens x1

Barrier Statue of the Abyss x1

Witch of the Black Forest x2

Pitch Black Warwolf x1

Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke x1

Miracle Flipper x1

Level 5-6 Monsters

Kiryu x1

Magna-Slash Dragon x1

Level 8 Monster

Light and Darkness Dragon x1

Spell Cards

Lightning Vortex x1

Dark Hole x1

Monster Reborn x1

Mystical Space Typhoon x1

Tribute to the Doomed x1

Monster Reincarnation x1

Soul Exchange x1

Malevolent Nuzzler x1

Swords of Revealing Light x1

Swords of Concealing Light x1

Union Attack x1

Trap Cards

Sanguine Swamp x1

Magic Cylinder x1

Negate Attack x1

Waboku x1

Secret Arms x1

Gift of the Mystical Elf x1

A Rival Appears x1

Damage Condenser x1

Non Aggression Area x1

Energy Drain x1

Numinous Healer x1

Curse of Royal x1

Enchanted Javelin x1

Straight Flush x1

Beckoning Light x1

Card Total: 50 cards

And there you have it. My favorite deck!

Oviously my strategy is too complex for you rookies. So I will spell it out. The general idea here is to Start on the defensive on purpose. If my opponent tries anything fancy, like Heavy Storm, I have a counter ready next turn. The object of this strategy is twofold,

1. As long as I have a card in my hand, it is risky for the enemy to attack me

2.Just by summoning monsters the opponent opens up a hole

There is a third manuver this deck can do but it is highly unlikely and does not work for my loop card combo.

3. Using the right cards, I can, in theory activate Monster Reborn six times per duel.

My loop card combo is this

1. Hand has Magician of Faith, Lightning Vortex, Monster Reincarnation, and any two other cards.

2.Set Magician of Faith and activate Monster Reincarnation, getting rid of a random card for any monster in exchange.

3.Opponent causes Magician of Faith to be flipped and destroyed.

4.Using Magician of Faith's effect, get back Monster Reincarnation.

5.Activate Monster Reincarnation and get back Magician of Faith while discarding the other random card.

6. Activate Lightning Vortex and discard the card drawn during the Draw Phase.

7.With the field clean, set Magician of Faith.

8. Cycle starts over again making Magician of Faith indestructable at the expense of my Draw Phase!

Also, I HAVE a theme. Many actually. Themes vary, but my loop card combo is one. Oh, and you incorrectly wrote STRATEGY. Might want to fix that next time.

Also' date=' I HAVE a theme. Many actually. Themes vary, but my loop card combo is one.[/b'] Oh, and you incorrectly wrote STRATEGY. Might want to fix that next time.

The bolded is wrong. First, none of your cards work well together. Kuriboh, Allure Queen, Dark Blade, the Barrier Statues, and the rest of your monsters don't work together. They don't go in the same deck.

Also, your loop is a very basic loop that anyone can do. It's not a theme.

YOU NEED A THEME!!!

These are just random cards thrown together. Everyone else that has commented has said the same thing. And everyone else besides me that will comment will also say the same thing. We know what we are talking about.

Oviously my strategy is too complex for you rookies. So I will spell it out. The general idea here is to Start on the defensive on purpose. If my opponent tries anything fancy' date=' like Heavy Storm, I have a counter ready next turn. The object of this strategy is twofold,

1. As long as I have a card in my hand, it is risky for the enemy to attack me

2.Just by summoning monsters the opponent opens up a hole

[/quote']

F*ckin idiot.

Alright I guess I need to spell it out.

The theme of this deck that I mainly use does not involve particular cards. MY theme is I stop the opponent's attacks. Then I summon my monsters and wipe the field of my opponent's monsters. If I had to say the monster this deck is used to summon the most, it is LIGHT AND DARKNESS DRAGON. What for is my secret. Oh and Masked, next time u try to cuss someone out, write the word.

Since u whiners will not be quiet if I dont post this, the monsters I have chose do go together. If U cant figure it out read the list of cards. I use their effects in such a way that the do. For example, Using WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST to summon my one tribute monsters quickly. Just because u cant figure out how I use them(Which u should have if u read the above post) does not mean they dont go together. Think before u criticise next time.

Oh and about the loop, not all loops have to be permanent idiots. U can make a small loop just by using a card's effect more than once. Example: MONSTER REBORN + MONSTER + MAGICIAN Of FAITH's Effect + MONSTER REBORN AGAIN = Very short loop. By using the effect twice, u r in effect creating a loop for one turn. Any more stupid questions?

Before u clowns say any else negative work out the deck in your head. I know what I am talking about. If u had these cards then u would know too. I cant have a traditional theme because I never summon the same thing for the same reason. This Deck is designed to use every monster unexpectedly. Therefore, I suggest U clowns quit bashing this deck and go play the game more.

Im done discussing this, so if u still want to diss my deck then keep it to urself. I also said "RATE THIS DECK" not fix it. Dont complain about a theme if u have no intrest in rating the Deck. If u clowns had just rated the Deck like I said, then maybe U would actually make sense to me. Theme? What theme? I SAID RATE THE DECK! So, dont post this crap about a theme untill u rate the Deck. Rate the deck as it is and then I'll answer ur "THEMED" suggestions! Got it, U card maniacs?

I also said "RATE THIS DECK" not fix it.

WHORESHIP ME LIKE A GOD BECAUSE I SAY SO

Also, since you're asking just to rate the deck instead of actually fixing it, I'll rate it for you:

0/10

There, I did not give any fixes at all and give a honest rating of what I think about this deck.

Are you satisfied yet?

They rest is already pointed out by the rest of the people that came into this topic.

Just as a side note Witch of the Black Forest does not summon monsters. It brings the selected monster to your hand.

And Witch of the Black Forest is Limited to one. Even for Casual Play.

Draining Shield > Enchanted Javelin

I really cannot help since would not know what to do or how to win with this deck.

How obvious do I have to make this?

Step1: Block the opponent's attack

Step 2: Wipe out every monster on my opponent's side of the field

Step 3: Attack and win

It's that simple. If u still dont get it, speak to me privately. For those of u who still want to whine about this, GROW UP ALREADY! I dont know why a lot of u cannot get over being official. Casual play means just that. "Casual play" aka u dont have to follow the rules right down to the letter. Since I use this Deck for FUN, tournament rules dont apply here. Any other narcissistic official nonsense u want to debate about?

This whole topic is such an lolycm moment

Oh and about the loop' date=' not all loops have to be permanent idiots.[/quote']

According to TC, This is perfect example of a loop:

2qu594i.png

Mind = blown

Jadenlol.png

I <3 it when I can come into a thread, and find a poster of mine, that wasnt even posted by me.

They truley are epic

How obvious do I have to make this?

Step1: Block the opponent's attack

Step 2: Wipe out every monster on my opponent's side of the field

Step 3: Attack and win

It's that simple.

Awesome' date=' you know one of the basic concepts of winning a game. Now all this deck needs is a theme that makes this basic victory condition easier to achive.

Casual play means just that. "Casual play" aka u dont have to follow the rules right down to the letter.

The reason we follow the rules even in traditional is because most of the banned (limited in traditional) are horribly unfair and gives a rediclious advange over your opponent. How would you like it if I used a deck with 3 Pot of Greeds, 3 Exchange of the Spirits, 3 Witch of the Black Forests, 3 Sangans and... you get the point.

Since I use this Deck for FUN' date=' tournament rules dont apply here.[/quote']

Yes... yes the do.

U people will never learn will u? U obviously must be afraid of this deck or something. All of u except for Lightning, who actually tried to help me out with it. I really dont care that he/she didnt rate it. So, fear this deck! Only Lightning has legitimate reason not to. The rest of u are lazy chickens who are too afraid of my deck to rate it! Untill I actually see another helpful post, this is the only logical conclusion. Before I forget, more than half of u r idiots. U cannot apply tournament rules and restrictions to a deck made for fun! It is made for fun. F-u-n fun! Fun: the act of not being so serious you cannot tell when ur ponts do not make sense. Now that I have cleared that up, let's go! Come on, I dare u! Say something else bad about this deck! I am not kidding either! I will only respond to what I find as the most despicable of posts! Hit me with ur worst shot cause I can do this all day!

Archived