My favorite deck I use for fun

S333666

No tournament rules do not apply when it comes to casual play!!! Untill I see some "Duel police" those rules do not apply. Of course they would if my friends were all stiff and proper with it. But, I have fun with it! Im tired of explainimg this so unless u want to compete for the "Most Despicable Post Award" do not bring it back up. Have a nice duel!

There are only two real posts I agree with...kinda

1.The Fact that this is a FUN deck posted by yugioh master 5

2. The theory that cards are unfair in play that are not explicity stated( ties into the post of groundondjango).

Number 2 is both a matter of fact and of personal opinion. Cards such as Exodia(all 5 parts obviously) and others are unfair. But, cards such as Sangan were never intended to be unfair. It just so happens that Sangan's effect can be easily abused making it unfair. However, since most cards like Sangan are not originally intended to be unfair, they cannot be automatically banned in casual play. Not without knowing firsthand what the opponent will use the effect for. As such, because of the way Decks can be arranged, any card can be banned in casual play, but you would have to know your opponent's strategy first. This is Y tournament rules do not apply for casual play. Because to ban a card in casual play would require u to have cheated in tournament play(technically, it would be, if u set up ur own tournament and followed the rules to the letter).

You need a theme. Pick something you want your deck to focus on; a specific card or win condition. And your so called "stragety" isn't a theme.

evry single deck doesnt need a theme' date=' didnt u hear him its a FUN DECK for FUN to have FUUUUN duels with his FUN friends

[/quote']

This is why you avoid posted a deck here. You think the members of YCM will be liek: "ZOMG DUDE, UR DEK IS LIEK SUPAH SPESHIL AWSUM!!!11 OMbaka DARK MAGIKIN IZ LIEK TOP TEER IN DA META!!!!!!!11111oneone"

No tournament rules do not apply when it comes to casual play!!!

Its real easy to make a casual deck.

Heck... anything that isnt competetive' date=' but still follows the current banlist, [i']IS[/i] a casual deck.

Untill I see some "Duel police" those rules do not apply

The "Duel Police" IS YCM, where the Police Chief is Crab Helmet

How is pot of greed cheating? All u do is draw 2 cards, so at the maximum u could only use all 3 if ur hand was already empty, giving u 6 cards. Oooh, six cards! Yea he cheated! He drew 7 cards in 1 turn! Yep thats cheating alright! I guess there is a rule now that if u draw 7 cards in 1 turn u lose! The 7th card comes from ur draw phase and it is assummed u place it face-down. Please explain how this, by itself, is cheating?

Armadilloz, I dont care about the current ban list. Tell me if this makes sense to u. The way u have stated it means that, in order to have a casual Deck, I would have to...

1.Sell all my old decks and cards

2.Buy a new deck every year to replace the one that I would sell each year

3.Sell every card that does not fit the "Current banlist".

4. Attempt to kill myself since I own many cards from the old days that would make me rich right now!

A casual deck is not defined by rules. It is made to use ur favorite cards for fun. It's that simple!!!

Masked is the idiot. All u have done is complain and make excuses instead of telling me y "Im an idiot". Man up and say it to my post, cause right now ur the only idiot on here.

Masked is the idiot. All u have done is complain and make excuses instead of telling me y "Im an idiot". Man up and say it to my post' date=' cause right now ur the only idiot on here.

[/quote']

Go to hell. You are posting utter sheet that nobody wants to see. Go die in a hole. Your an idiot becuase you think you know how to play, but you don't know sheet or what the hell your saying.

i've read this entire topic thread and i have noticed a trend of idiocy from all, so i think it's time to end this

it's time for "sonic sez"

[spoiler=]sonicsez.jpg

[spoiler=]sonic.jpg

"Hey kids, it's your old pal Sonic. Now some people may try to post their decks in this section, and while sometimes they suck really monkey sheet, it is still their deck and we have to respect that. But that doesn't mean we have to fire the advice people give us back in their faces. They're trying to help make it better, and although it might not always be helpful, give them credit for what they're trying to do. Even if to you the advice also sucks monkey sheet."

How is pot of greed cheating?

Pot of Greed is cheating' date=' because you have to explain the card effect.

Because every single time Pot of Greed is activated, no one knows what it does.

Konami banned it, to keep people from explaining it's effect.

it's time for "sonic sez"

[spoiler=]sonicsez.jpg

[spoiler=]sonic.jpg

"Hey kids, it's your old pal Sonic. Now some people may try to post their decks in this section, and while sometimes they suck really monkey s***, it is still their deck and we have to respect that. But that doesn't mean we have to fire the advice people give us back in their faces. They're trying to help make it better, and although it might not always be helpful, give them credit for what they're trying to do. Even if to you the advice also sucks monkey s***."

^Beautiful, simply beautiful^

I was laughing the whole time, while reading that. So because of it, you get a +Rep

Konami banned it, to keep people from explaining it's effect.[/quote']

Stop. Rethink of what your saying. Pot of Greed isn't cheating in Traditional Format. The effect of Pot of Greed is Literally "Draw 2 cards." Your mixing up Advance Format with Traditional Format. Advance Format is where Pot of Greed is banned and if used then it would be cheating, however, in Traditional Format the card is limited to 1. So if your opponent is using A "Pot of Greed" it will not be cheating.

Just because no one knows what it does doesn't mean it isn't a real card. Look here: Pot of Greed

I just wanted to clear that up for you.

Konami Banned it because the card is really broken (in advance format) and because there is no downside to playing Pot of Greed. Not a lot of people know about it because the card came out in one of the first Packs ever made for Yugioh. It was re-released in a structure deck back in the day also. Most of the old broken cards are not well known since they are really old.

Stop. Rethink of what your saying. Pot of Greed isn't cheating in Traditional Format. The effect of Pot of Greed is Literally "Draw 2 cards." Your mixing up Advance Format with Traditional Format. Advance Format is where Pot of Greed is banned and if used then it would be cheating, however, in Traditional Format the card is limited to 1. So if your opponent is using A "Pot of Greed" it will not be cheating.

Just because no one knows what it does doesn't mean it isn't a real card. Look here: Pot of Greed

Konami Banned it because the card is really broken (in advance format) and because there is no downside to playing Pot of Greed. Not a lot of people know about it because the card came out in one of the first Packs ever made for Yugioh. It was re-released in a structure deck back in the day also. Most of the old broken cards are not well known since they are really old.

lrn2recognisejokesontheinterwebs

lrn2recognisejokesontheinterwebs

LightningRave? Have you see the Yugioh/GX anime? When ever ANYONE activates Pot of Greed(which is like left to right), they ALWAYS explain the effect. Because appearently, we STILL dont know what Pot of Greed Does.

Even though it has the exact, same, freakin' effect, as Bill.

Archived