I was flipping through the television...

Dark

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find Deal Or No Deal hilarious when people think they can do better and they were already offer like 350' date='000.

[/quote']

9 times out of 10 I usually accept a deal and the subsequent offers are lower. Only 1 time out of 10 will I accept a deal and the next deal is higher.

I like them all' date=' mainly 1 vs 100.

[/quote']

:D

...and I found an OLD episode of Jeopardy!' date=' and I watched it. [b']People are smart.[/b]

Discuss game shows in general.

My all time favorite would be 1 vs. 100. I just love that show. :D

It gives me a reason to buy an XBOX 360. :[

SIRE, I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE. =P

I like that Japanese game show where if they laugh, they get hit. I forget the name of it >_<

...and I found an OLD episode of Jeopardy!' date=' and I watched it. [b']People are smart.[/b]

I like that Japanese game show where if they laugh, they get hit. I forget the name of it >_<

i dont know kinda sounds like silent library that is my all time favorite show.

meh.. i prefer cheesey love Soap Operas

How is that related to a game show in any way?

The HK-based Chinese game shows these days have been terribly nerfed. They were a lot more violent and funnier years ago. It's kind of sad watching it now.

And occasionally, when they go to Malaysia, they make it so that the HK team always win. It just doesn't seem fair.

liek Kazuki's castle / kingdom

or something like that?....

I think it was Takeshi's Castle, or that's probably something different lol, still fun to watch.

The only game show I really watch at all is probably Weakest Link. Eggheads gets boring when you hear they've won like 70 games in a show.

I prefer the Comedy/Quiz Shows better like QI, Argumental and Mock The Week.

I think it was Takeshi's Castle' date=' or that's probably something different lol, still fun to watch.

The only game show I really watch at all is probably Weakest Link. Eggheads gets boring when you hear they've won like 70 games in a show.

[/quote']

Bloody's a Dave fan, eh?

Takeshi's Castle is made simply for the lulz.

It's even more awesome when Craig Charles gives his opinions on it as the commentator.

You Laugh You Lose?

I think it was Takeshi's Castle' date=' or that's probably something different lol, still fun to watch.

[/quote']

Bloody's a Dave fan, eh?

Dave rox, I lol alot when the Mock The Week panel Mock Dave.

I used to love watching Wheel Of Fortune nowadays it just reminds of the annoyingly named Wheel Of Fortune (yes JACK's D-Wheel has a name)

Archived