I was flipping through the television...

Dark

I think it was Takeshi's Castle' date=' or that's probably something different lol, still fun to watch.

The only game show I really watch at all is probably Weakest Link. Eggheads gets boring when you hear they've won like 70 games in a show.

I prefer the Comedy/Quiz Shows better like QI, Argumental and Mock The Week.

[/quote']

Is Argumental like the other 2? And what time is it on? :P

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...and I found an OLD episode of Jeopardy!' date=' and I watched it. [b']People are smart.[/b]

Discuss game shows in general.

My all time favorite would be 1 vs. 100. I just love that show. :D

It gives me a reason to buy an XBOX 360. :[

SIRE, I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE. =P

I like that Japanese game show where if they laugh, they get hit. I forget the name of it >_<

Sorry, SOME people are smart. Like Ken Jennings.

Japanese and European game shows are always better than American copies.

meh.. i prefer cheesey love Soap Operas

Good job sticking to the topic.

1vs100 is pretty fun on the 360' date=' every day (Apart from Friday and Saturday, which host the big games) there are extended sessions, and I like the Euro pan. Mainly because Im European, and know every answer to it. :3

[/quote]

Stop saying 360! I hate Microsoft (in terms of video games), and using 1 vs. 100 in the same sentence with 360 is making me hate it less.

...and I found an OLD episode of Jeopardy!' date=' and I watched it. People are smart.

[/quote']

I like the opposite, 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?'. People are dumb.

xD

Some people are dumb. I actually laugh when I watch that show because I know 98% of the questions.

I love blondes on that show. Morons. xD

The cube is a show where people have 9 'lives' to complete tasks in order to win money. The tasks take place either in the cube or around the cube.

Kizzi, argumental is more funny and more opinionated than the other two, basically it consists of several rounds. One round they must argue for or against with prompts (very funny ones), another when they here a certain noise they must 'flipflop' between for or against. The last (although I've forgotten a round I think) they see a picture and must come up with what its an argument for. Each time the audience decide which team they liked better. (Host: John Sergeant (Recently famous for Dancing With The Stars) They have it listed as every Monday at 9:40pm (10:40pm on Dave Ja Vu)

...and I found an OLD episode of Jeopardy!' date=' and I watched it. People are smart.

[/quote']

I like the opposite, 'Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?'. People are dumb.

xD

Some people are dumb. I actually laugh when I watch that show because I know 98% of the questions.

I love blondes on that show. Morons. xD

So true.

'Which continent has the largest amount of rainforest?'

'Africa.'

WTF?

The cube is a show where people have 9 'lives' to complete tasks in order to win money. The tasks take place either in the cube or around the cube.

Kizzi' date=' argumental is more funny and more opinionated than the other two, basically it consists of several rounds. One round they must argue for or against with prompts (very funny ones), another when they here a certain noise they must 'flipflop' between for or against. The last (although I've forgotten a round I think) they see a picture and must come up with what its an argument for. Each time the audience decide which team they liked better. (Host: John Sergeant (Recently famous for Dancing With The Stars) They have it listed as every Monday at 9:40pm (10:40pm on Dave Ja Vu)

[/quote']

The Cube is an epic game show. The Body gives me the shudders for a reason. Weird. Golden Balls is also a good game show. It has a lot of logic and deception, like a chocolate cake...

• 1 month later...
[quote='Dªrĸ' pid='2923313' dateline='1252106569']
No idea why this was stickied. :/

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but have you seen 20Q? It's actually quite stupid compared to the actual game 20Q.
[/quote]

I was excited to see 20Q until I actually watched it.

[quote='mariokazooie75' pid='3126625' dateline='1255346896']
i like shows like total wipeout and a japanese gameshow called takeshi's castle that's just like wipeout,i also like who wants to be a millionare because some people are sooooooooooo stupid
[/quote]

Have you ever seen a show called MXC on Spike? Its like a Japanese version of Wipeout. They take a Japanese gameshow and put American Voices over them. They do stupid games, but its so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VomImtzVw

No idea why this was stickied. :/

I don't know if anyone mentioned this' date=' but have you seen 20Q? It's actually quite stupid compared to the actual game 20Q.

[/quote']

I was excited to see 20Q until I actually watched it.

i like shows like total wipeout and a japanese gameshow called takeshi's castle that's just like wipeout' date='i also like who wants to be a millionare because some people are sooooooooooo stupid

[/quote']

Have you ever seen a show called MXC on Spike? Its like a Japanese version of Wipeout. They take a Japanese gameshow and put American Voices over them. They do stupid games, but its so funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4VomImtzVw

i never even seen the channel

Archived