Tyler the Great Warrior

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tyler_the_Great_Warrior

I've known this card existed for many months now, but I'm curious if anybody else knows of this card. It's a real card, and I think there's only 1 in existence, which makes it more rare than The Seal of Orichalcos, and you can use it in a duel as it is not illegal.

Feel free to discuss.

yeah ive known about that for almost a year. yeah there is only one.

i am however very sure that there is no official card of the SEal of Orichalcos.

the seal is real

but there is only a few in exsistence... but its illegal for tournament play anyways

Never know that card existed. The kids lucky' date=' really cool card that he made, with a great effect. Is it just me and Average that thinks that the card looks like Trunks.

What would I do if I could make a card?

[/quote']

Not just you and Average :P Me too I think it really looks like him..

I've seen this card cover on DMA-R and found it in search when I searched for Warrior-Types but I never knew that a kid made it :O Cool, if they made my cards real.. *starts day dreaming* Ah, uhmm, err, nevermind that.

Anyways, wanna duel for once with your CUSTOM cards EASILY on GKO? Yeah well, donate plz :( I can't at the moment but if there was still time to donate when I can I will :P

http://gameking.hudzilla.org/donate.php

If they reach 5000 dollars, we can duel with our own cards on there. Coolio, huh? :D

Yugioh WIkia is not proof that there are actual Seals. anyone could have written that.

besides its not even a good card.

What, Tyler or Seal? Seal is a broken card, although Illegal, letting you Solemn Jugment from your hand for only 500 LP, and once on the field, bieng unable to destroy really helps, making all cards Dark might make use of more Dark Support, and beoing able to summon Monsters in your ST Zone is ridiculus, but I see use of it. I don't see it as a bad card at all.

And if your talking about Tyler the Great Warrior, you are dead wrong. Yeah, it requires 2 tributes and Raiza and Zaborg are better, but it can do things that neither Raiza nor Zaborg can do. It made a troubled boy's dream come true, and no Monarch can do that. :)

1.) There was already a thread about this.

2.) The only way you they would get a card design from you is by having a mega-cancer/diabetic risk of dying in a second.

3.) The Seal of O. is real and is not seen in duels, only in fun duels

4.) If we did have made-up cards in Gameking..no erase that thought, it can't happen, some noob will just release a card like Win Duel and win instantly. I doubt that will happen -_-...but it will be cool if only balanced cards can be played ONLY!

5.) You can have Tyler, just Copy Paste the card on YCM, print it with a awesome printer, and use it. Heck, I use it. And it ain't that bad.

Archived