Packs

I choose the one pack that is calling to me. It tells me. I can see which cards are in the packs, and whenever I see cards that I want in a certain pack, I get that pack. XD

But seriously, there's always a pack that's caught my attention. There;s always one that catches my eye that it contains cards I'm looking for, and I'm usually right.

I don't buy packs I rather buy the full decks when they come out!

Same. I buy Structure decks and get about 4-10 cards I actually need. I never buy packs because I'm horribly unlucky. I once got a tin, and in 3 of the 5 packs, I got rares, and the other two packs only came with about 4 cards. And I once went through about 20 packs without getting a single Super Rare. 1:6 chance my @$$!

the only good card i have ever got out of a pack was Ultimate Rare Raiza. and that was complete luck. it was the only card i needed, and i could only get 1 pack, and it was the only one left, and somebody had already gotten 3 Raizas out of the 5 packs they got that day at the same place, and i happened to get one. i was psyched.

well there was one time where i had a limited amount of time, so i chose two packs from the pile... when i chose the packs im like

" I bet ya I'm going to get Future Fusion or Infernal Incinerator"

and when i openend them

i got Infernal Incinerator (rare) and Future Fusion (common)

talk about good guess :l

the only good card i have ever got out of a pack was Ultimate Rare Raiza. and that was complete luck. it was the only card i needed' date=' and i could only get 1 pack, and it was the only one left, and somebody had already gotten 3 Raizas out of the 5 packs they got that day at the same place, and i happened to get one. i was psyched.

[/quote']

LOL Horus. You are really lucky :D

Archived