Ecchi Set. (Pg 15+) (UPDATE!!! 2/26/10) + Disgaea Set. (Proudly boasts Fake Types!!)

DoubleU12

Hee! Thanks~ ^_^ Episode 75 was the episode with Aki in her Duel Wheel outfit! It was on www.nebstv.com not too long ago subbed. (Which is where I got that pic of her' date=' btw) Heh, when I saw that pic of Aki I knew I had to make a Speed Spell for it! ^_^ Hee, despite this my favorite female character in Yugioh (Besides Black Magician Girl) is Asuka~ but I do really like Aki too!

1 of my sig cards, used to be on my sig but I took it down quickly since I felt it was a bit much. Made it for when ppl say rude or innappropriate things about my cards during the duel! (Also got this pic from Nebs)

Hey' date=' hey, DoubleU12. How come Maka-Chan is a demon? she's a miester isn't she?

[/quote']

Hee~ ^_^ sorry I've been ignoring your post for so long. Well the simple answer is. I watched very little of Soul Eater until recently and I didn't know enough about her! But hey now I've seen all of it.

(Minor update)

Changed Maka's type! Heh heh~ ^_^ I'm always looking for suggestions to make my deck more closely resemble the anime characters they're based on. ^_^ I think that's more important then actually making a deck useful. o_o which is why I don't recommend making a deck with Final Fantasy Summons. Since well...they don't actually do much ^_^ I felt like a hypocrit giving the summons in my ff9 deck effects besides summoning conditions.

@ AfterlifePaladin - ^_^ Hee, man. At least it's nice I haven't been treated as a n00b for low starts. Heh heh! I think I can be considered a useful 1 star monster. *Sad eyes*

Woah wait! I'm a 2 star monster now! ^_^;;; When did that happen, heh heh.

you actually watched the anime! I don't really like it, the anime was cut short and drastically changed the plot at the end cause it caught up to the manga. If haven't yet read the manga, then you should.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you actually watched the anime! I don't really like it' date=' the anime was cut short and drastically changed the plot at the end cause it caught up to the manga. If haven't yet read the manga, then you should.

[/quote']

^_^ Hee, I'll watch any anime that's subbed~ I haven't watched the anime in a while though, been too busy with a couple other shows and I fell behind! I did see the english version was on the TV once, I don't remember what episode, I was just skimming but their voice actors were wierd. (Jack had an australian accent for some reason >.> <.< I'm not sure why.)

• 3 weeks later...

Not really an update. I just thought I'd try taking off the Spoiler tag until someone tells me how to make it not say "Spoiler" for a while and see if it still works out. If it turns out not then I'll put it back up later. I just don't think it's really reqired if I gave a warning on the thread name.

• 1 month later...

I read the title and lol'd. Then I wept at the popularity of pr0n and thinly disguised pr0n online. Then I saw the cards and that they mostly weren't bad — basically Aliens, except good — except that their subject matter was... questionable at best.

2450 ATK? Four star vanilla? Broken. 2000 is the cap.

Samus Aran and ecchi? That's about two steps away from Yotsuba and ecchi. She's just badass; the only reason she's a woman was to surprise people at the end of the first game.

Methinks Asuna ought to have something to do with negating Spells and/or monster effects. C'mon. Something.

Misa? Friggin' Misa? The utterly psychotic serial killer? Ecchi?

...and then I see Iwakura Lain on there and stop reading. If you've ever actually seen Serial Experiments Lain, you'll probably know why.

There are probably other bad ones, though; I think I saw Haruhi Suzumiya, the Embodiment of Nihilism, further down. You might get a pass for that one, though; for some odd reason, people do think her show can be sexy while obliterating the concepts of free will, coincidence, and fiction in general, replacing it with a horrible context of a high school girl's subconscious whims controlling every action you make, every thought you think... Hopefully, you didn't put anyone from Neon Genesis Evangelion on there; that tends to make Hideaki Anno and the more intellectual anime fans rather nauseous.

Oh, and the problem with fake types is that they come off as a petty and immature way of making your cards seem 'unique' while irritating the reader with their eerie specificity and severe redundancy. Also, in general, there's more than one card that fits a given Type. Hell, even Psychic-Type was utterly unnecessary; it overlapped with Spellcasters.

Good aspects: Couldn't find any OCG errors and they're all really good cards. Fit nicely together. (Yes. I did read them all.)

Bad aspects: Some of the pics had words in it. Like the Metroid Ritual Monster. And, the font you used LITERALLY made my eyes burn.

Neutral aspect: I'll instantly be giving any set or singles that include fake types a 0/10 starting January 1st.

Rating: 9.5/10 (It got marked down because, like I said, the font literally made my eyes burn. They ache. D:< )

I read the title and lol'd. Then I wept at the popularity of pr0n and thinly disguised pr0n online. Then I saw the cards and that they mostly weren't bad — basically Aliens' date=' except good — except that their subject matter was... questionable at best.

2450 ATK? Four star vanilla? Broken. 2000 is the cap.

Samus Aran and ecchi? That's about two steps away from Yotsuba and ecchi. She's just badass; the only reason she's a woman was to surprise people at the end of the first game.

Methinks Asuna ought to have [i']something[/i] to do with negating Spells and/or monster effects. C'mon. Something.

Misa? Friggin' Misa? The utterly psychotic serial killer? Ecchi?

...and then I see Iwakura Lain on there and stop reading. If you've ever actually seen Serial Experiments Lain, you'll probably know why.

There are probably other bad ones, though; I think I saw Haruhi Suzumiya, the Embodiment of Nihilism, further down. You might get a pass for that one, though; for some odd reason, people do think her show can be sexy while obliterating the concepts of free will, coincidence, and fiction in general, replacing it with a horrible context of a high school girl's subconscious whims controlling every action you make, every thought you think... Hopefully, you didn't put anyone from Neon Genesis Evangelion on there; that tends to make Hideaki Anno and the more intellectual anime fans rather nauseous.

Oh, and the problem with fake types is that they come off as a petty and immature way of making your cards seem 'unique' while irritating the reader with their eerie specificity and severe redundancy. Also, in general, there's more than one card that fits a given Type. Hell, even Psychic-Type was utterly unnecessary; it overlapped with Spellcasters.

^_^ well as I said in the Deck Description, it's not a deck based nor entirely intend to be "ecchi". It's a deck based on my favorite female characters from all my favorite series~ It's called the Ecchi set because for the most part the pics are very suggestive. But no, I do not find Roll, Ashley or Lain ecchi. Although that pic of Roll is the most absolutely adorable picture of Roll EVER! >v< SO CUTE!!!

And you as well as others seem to be making a lot of assumptions of my personal oppinions of me and the animes that are shown in this set. I doubt anyone on this site can actually accurate guess my personal oppinions on any of these animes but if that's not enough of a reason for you people then I can change it to "Female Set" or "Girl Set" if that will make you stop complaing and making rude assumptions about myself... but I'm not going to.

I named it "Ecchi Set" cuz that sounded neater then "Female Set" and fit the theme of the deck even if not all the cards portray such. I intend A lot of the people who view my set seem to be a lot more perverse then what a few of you seem to think of me based on vulgar PMs I've recieved for this set.

I have never nor do I intend to make vulgar cards that exceed anything beyond what you see here and would actually like to request those few who have PMed me to kindly keep your comments to yourself. I do not wish to read these comments and that was not at all the intention of this set.

As a side note, I very much intend to make an Evangelion card for this set. I love Eva and will be intending to make a Spell/Trap with Askua and Rei together on the card.

My problem with Types is THERE ARE some cards (In this set even) that have no Yugioh Type. `~` What else am I going to make Princess Peach other then SETTLING with Warrior or Angel? (Ew!)

Plus if I want to make cards that exclusivly work on certian cards. Say.... Summoners (From Final Fantasy) The ONLY other option is add Summoner to ALL their names, "Summoner Garnet" No. I'm not going to to do that. I don't at all care what you whiny Fake-type people say.

Plus I just want to make their types different and whatever I want because I can, so there~ bleh!

If you don't like fake types, that's fine. Feel free to give my set negative score for it but I honestly don't care and will continue to ignore it. (I will not be giving you negative rep for it unless you give me negative rep first.) I'm going to continue making fake types, fake attributes, fake sub-types and fake card types and more often then not with justifiable reasons. Yes I admite. The Chaos and the Order attributes I made for no other reason to make you silly people who get upset about fake-type upset. ^_^ cuz I think it's funny, but if the only other option in YUGIOH is to add a specific word to the card's name, then I'm just going to make it a type.

As for the font, well this font is the closest font you can download for free and I'd rather read that font then the default silly website's font that makes it impossible to read after the effect becomes so long, which is MUCH less realistic then what I'm doing. Try typing in Venominaga or Dred Master's effect into this progam and tell me that even resembles the real card. If I find a closer font, I will be using it in this fonts place as I strive for my set to be as perfect as possible. (even with my fake types, since that's not an issue for me haha! ^_^)

As for the comment towards my 2450 normal monster. Don't tell me what the "cap" is. ^_^ I know what the standards for typcial yugioh are. I specificially stated that this deck is not meant nor intentended to be used in combination with real cards. I base the balance of my deck based on itself vs real decks not individual cards vs real decks. An HONESTLY, real yugioh cards might as well give 2450 normal 4 star monsters since you can casually special summon all the 2800 + monsters whenever you want. `~` Sheesh...I know this is a completely different argument then what I'm talking of but those who think Yugioh is a BALANCED game obviously have never played in a higher, more aggresive and stupidly competative tier.

I truely appriciate those who like my set and I listen to what people say as long as it doesn't have the word "type" in it but I made my Disgaea set long before I knew this site existed, I merely submitted here as a means of being topically appropriate way to show it off to my friends and maybe get some USEFUL criticizem. All of you who get so upset and give decks a 0/10 score for fake-types should really check your own card making skills before you complain about others. HONESTLY EW!!! `~` I only do this for fun and when I critic someone's deck I try to give helpful advice by giving both possitive and negative if there is any, but what I've seen from most of you, I make on average a LOT better then you. ^_^ But I'm a nice person and don't make comparisons like since some people here actually show a lot of good ideas.

Now all that negativity aside. I like and have met a lot of interesting people at this site and for those who appriciate the set for it's original intentions. (Which is not to have a public declaration of perversion or to just ruffle up people who take their criticing skills WAY TOO SERIOUSLY ^_^hahaha!) Anyway, sorry for being so negative. Just clearign up some things that my wonderful viewers seem to be harping on, but really, I doubt most of you will read this anyway since it's so deep in my set forum so meh. ^_^

Thank you all for all your support of my sets. I appriciate it a lot! Happy Holidays~ (^w^)-b

Could Icy please explain why this isn't locked yet? And why J-Max might be abusing his mod powers by not allowing this to be locked? Anyway I'm REALLY surprised why you aren't banned these aren't removed from the site cause of their extreme breaking of the rules in all cases and why this post isn't trolling. Anyway these are alright 9/10.

I wouldn't consider that trolling at all, it is undeniably a rant but not trolling... and since DoubleU12 is getting unwanted PMs it is probably a very well placed rant. (off topic sry) On topic, these are some of the best cards you have ever made and honestly they are not really THAT risqué. They are good cards, ppl who are getting all upset because of the "fake-type rule" need to check themselves a little... "Just because I believe something different than you I'm giving you a 0/10". Take a half or quarter of a point off... *sigh* its probably like talking to a brick wall here with some ppl but really, if you are going to rate a card take in the whole card. (Example: picture could be worth 3 points, effect worth 5 points [including OCG], ATK/DEF worth 1 point, type worth .5 point, name worth .5 point) that way you take into consider the WHOLE card instead of just marking it down cause you hate "fake-type" and are close minded. We are making FAKE CARDS here, esp in the pop-culture section... this should not be an issue... anyways as always good card, you spent a lot of time on them esp the new 'confined type cards' nice photoshopping skills!

O.o wow. That is what I call a rant...Nice one. *Gives thumbs up*

I wouldn't consider that trolling at all' date=' it is undeniably a rant but not trolling... and since DoubleU12 is getting unwanted PMs it is probably a very well placed rant. (off topic sry) On topic, these are some of the best cards you have ever made and honestly they are not really THAT risqué. They are good cards, ppl who are getting all upset because of the "fake-type [i']rule[/i]" need to check themselves a little... "Just because I believe something different than you I'm giving you a 0/10". Take a half or quarter of a point off... *sigh* its probably like talking to a brick wall here with some ppl but really, if you are going to rate a card take in the whole card. (Example: picture could be worth 3 points, effect worth 5 points [including OCG], ATK/DEF worth 1 point, type worth .5 point, name worth .5 point) that way you take into consider the WHOLE card instead of just marking it down cause you hate "fake-type" and are close minded. We are making FAKE CARDS here, esp in the pop-culture section... this should not be an issue... anyways as always good card, you spent a lot of time on them esp the new 'confined type cards' nice photoshopping skills!

Wow thanks for the uh I don't know what. Still thses are okay cards.

anyways as always good card' date=' you spent a lot of time on them esp the new 'confined type cards' nice photoshopping skills!

[/quote']

Thanks again for the support Tifith. ^_^;;; I'm not exactly sure what trolling is...(I assume it has something to do with a VERY LONG post) ^_^ but I have read the rules on the site, I have also put them in a spoiler tag as recommended and I have given a warning on the topic's title.

And as I said, I wouldn't make any more vulgar cards even if I was allowed to.

I'm REALLY surprised why you aren't banned these aren't removed from the site cause of their extreme breaking of the rules in all cases and why this post isn't trolling. Anyway these are alright 9/10.

Anyway, um....thank you so much for the possitive rating even though you do not support my deck. ^_^;;; I respect that about you.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you surprised He's not banned? *points to card animation in my own sig* if you wanna see something pushing it yet has mod support' date=' click on that. Anyway, I just have to ask, Do you have to use pain to get that font on your card?

[/quote']

Well I make my cards entirely in Photoshop `.` The font I use is called MaxtrixBookClassic I think, the closest "Free" font to the Yugioh font. Untill I can Maxtrix Book II somehow >.> <.< I usually use 13 font with 11 op with the font aligner setting and then make it smaller based on how long the effect is. (o_o;;; You all probably didn't notice how long my Card Captor Sakura's effect was. She's an Gemini with an effect before she's summoned and also has 2 Second Summon effects that she can roulette between.)

Anyway the benefits to Photoshop are obvious. You can make my own Monster attributes like Dark, Light, ect. (Order, Chaos) You can make my own Card Type life Effects, Traps, ect (Confine) and I can make my own Monster Sub-types like Spirits and Tuners (Overlord, Magichange) and obviously make Secret Rare cards, but appernetly people here have already found way to do that somehow...`.` not quite sure how...I didn't see it on that program, but anyway the font isn't exactly like the Yugioh font like it is for the website, but I'd rather have a slightly off font then tiny font I can't read at all.

Archived