Ecchi Set. (Pg 15+) (UPDATE!!! 2/26/10) + Disgaea Set. (Proudly boasts Fake Types!!)

DoubleU12

wow' date=' I understand that your trying to keep it PG but some of these cards are REALLY pushing it. (I say in a very bad impression of someone who cares) but anyway, 400/10

[/quote']

Thanks and I know. I'll probably be doing what everyone suggests and placing them in a Spoiler Alert. Thanks for your support. I really like your sig card!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please place the cards with revealing pictures into spoilers' date=' thanks.

I can't guarantee you if this gets locked by Josh (Icyblue) for containing ecchi. He really hates it.

I don't know if anybody else noticed (I didn't read the other comments this time), but your cards don't seem like they were made off the card maker. Old ones? Or just custom made?

[/quote']

You're right. I made them in Photoshop. I have minor issues with the Card Maker's habit of compressing pictures and how it minimizes text if the effect is too long. I have a bad habbit of making long effects. ^w^ heheh. I also like to make my own customizations a lot, such as my own custom attributes...ect.

The reason fake types are bad is because they make the game unnecessarily complicated. That' date=' and almost any fake Type can fit into an already established Yu-Gi-Oh Type.

[/quote']

I can understand the 2nd response to a point, but I disagree with the first as Type actually doesn't do anything until a card says so. The same with Attribute which is why I made my own Attribute without worry. ^_^ And this is made easier in that there are only as many types as those that are being played in a duel. If every card in 1 deck is Demo- I mean Fiends and the other deck is is nothing but Robots. Then you're only dealing with Fiends and Robots.

But yes. A lot of made up types can neatly fit into already existing catagories, but not all. I can think of several in this deck that I would've had to SETTLE with Angel, Warrior or Spellcaster cuz they were the only Real Types they would have fit in and I can't think of Princess Peach as an Angel, Warrior or Spellcaster...so yeah...where else is she going to go? ^_^

Oh yeah' date=' because when i swear in a spoiler, i apprently get banned for a week *sob sob cry cry*[/size']

Anyways, i like what you did with the card text. What font did you use?

Also, very, very, nice pictures, hu3w5g.png

Oh thanks. I used OldStyleMatrix2.

The font used for Yugioh is Matrix II but it costs like...anything that isn't free... *Roll eyes* Which is more then I'm willing to pay for a font. But Old Style Matrix 2 is the same thing except the numbers are a little off which you might notice but other then that it's exactly the same. ^_^ And best yet. It's free!

Hello again everyone. I have decided to take everyone's advice and keep my cards in a warning tag. Can someone please reply to this or PM the code to do so. I was looking at the post options and it wasn't a convinent button that I noticed. (Unless I missed it) Thank you.

Oh yeah' date=' because when i swear in a spoiler, i apprently get banned for a week *sob sob cry cry*[/size']

Anyways, i like what you did with the card text. What font did you use?

Also, very, very, nice pictures, hu3w5g.png

Oh thanks. I used OldStyleMatrix2.

The font used for Yugioh is Matrix II but it costs like...anything that isn't free... *Roll eyes* Which is more then I'm willing to pay for a font. But Old Style Matrix 2 is the same thing except the numbers are a little off which you might notice but other then that it's exactly the same. ^_^ And best yet. It's free!

Oh, I see. I tried Googleing it, but nothing came up. You got a link for the font?

Also, warnings/spoiler codes are written like this:

["spoiler"]stuff["/spoiler"]

With out the "'s of course.

Oh, I see. I tried Googleing it, but nothing came up. You got a link for the font?

Also, warnings/spoiler codes are written like this:

["spoiler"]stuff["/spoiler"]

With out the "'s of course.

Hello all! I've been gone for a bit but I'm back now. Just responding to everyone's posts. Thanks YamiMario, I'll be putting my cards in the spoiler right after this text. ^_^

http://www.fonts101.com/xt_fontdetails_az_FID!50905~MatrixBookOldstyle~font.html

This is the font I used. Like I said the only difference is the numbers are slightly off. If you can find 1 that's better that'd be ausm. ^_^ I'm sure you know how to install a font but if not just ask. It's really easy.

Hello all! I updated with a new card. ^_^ Only 1 this time, but once again I'm kinda bending the rules of traditional Yugioh a bit again! This time with a Speed Spell. I just loved the picture so I just HAD to make a Speed Spell for it! heh Hope you guys love it! ^_~

• 2 weeks later...

Hee! Thanks~ ^_^ Episode 75 was the episode with Aki in her Duel Wheel outfit! It was on www.nebstv.com not too long ago subbed. (Which is where I got that pic of her, btw) Heh, when I saw that pic of Aki I knew I had to make a Speed Spell for it! ^_^ Hee, despite this my favorite female character in Yugioh (Besides Black Magician Girl) is Asuka~ but I do really like Aki too!

1 of my sig cards, used to be on my sig but I took it down quickly since I felt it was a bit much. Made it for when ppl say rude or innappropriate things about my cards during the duel! (Also got this pic from Nebs)

CurseLust.jpg

Hey' date=' hey, DoubleU12. How come Maka-Chan is a demon? she's a miester isn't she?

[/quote']

Hee~ ^_^ sorry I've been ignoring your post for so long. Well the simple answer is. I watched very little of Soul Eater until recently and I didn't know enough about her! But hey now I've seen all of it.

(Minor update)

Changed Maka's type! Heh heh~ ^_^ I'm always looking for suggestions to make my deck more closely resemble the anime characters they're based on. ^_^ I think that's more important then actually making a deck useful. o_o which is why I don't recommend making a deck with Final Fantasy Summons. Since well...they don't actually do much ^_^ I felt like a hypocrit giving the summons in my ff9 deck effects besides summoning conditions.

@ AfterlifePaladin - ^_^ Hee, man. At least it's nice I haven't been treated as a n00b for low starts. Heh heh! I think I can be considered a useful 1 star monster. *Sad eyes*

Woah wait! I'm a 2 star monster now! ^_^;;; When did that happen, heh heh.

Archived