Ecchi Set. (Pg 15+) (UPDATE!!! 2/26/10) + Disgaea Set. (Proudly boasts Fake Types!!)

DoubleU12

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This deck needs Tony Taka art. Among other artists. I'm mainly looking at the pics cuz it's the "Ecchi Girl Set", and so far, the pics are decent. I'd have prefered more artist art (like Tony Taka's) rather than the pics all being based on anime, but hey, it IS the Pop Culture forum ><. And some of the card pics scare me (I can't stand loli much).

Overall: 6/10 for the pics.

• 1 month later...

Yes so I finally updated again. I am working on a 2nd Ecchi set as some of you might have noticed by the CUTE2- series. Surprise, Surprise, I didn't add them in a bulk of 8 like I normally do!!! (Since 8 is the quantity of cards you can print on a single piece of paper. ^_~ You all already know I print, cut out and play with my decks against other people's real decks.)

I wasn't going to update until I finished the set but I figured I might as well so you guys think I'm not dead. XD As you can see I added Hideyoshi to my deck.

For those of you who are wondering who Hideyoshi is, well feast your eyes! ~Heh Heh~ For those who do know who Hideyoshi is...well let's see how long till those who don't get the joke! ^_~ Personally I think Hideyoshi was an essential card to add to any Ecchi Card Set!

Anyway, the 2nd Ecchi set will contain 2nd girls from series I like. Girls from new series I haven't mentioned yet. (Rei/Asuka from Evangelion, Mink from Dragon Half, Melfina/Aesha from Outlaw Star) Maybe if I quit being lazy I can make those 2 original cards for my deck, but we'll see. More Disgaea cards comming soonish but expect more cards from my Ecchi set first.

I AM GOING TO BE GOING OVER EVERY CARD IN MY SET

Yes card in CUTE1 is going to be getting another make over. Probably give them all similar backgrounds like in real Yugioh cards sets. (Like Gem Beasts / Light Lords / ect) so they all look nice and proffessional. I'm also dumbing down their effects as well making them less potent so they again are more like real Yugioh cards rather then being balanced with themself.

THEY ALL WILL STILL PROUDLY WEAR FAKE TYPES AND FAKE ATTRIBUTES!!! This is the Pop. Culture section of Yugioh Card Maker and no one has yet to give me a good reason as to why Fake Types are bad.

No I'm not changing Sakura from a 2450 4 star no effect, I have already explained to you all that she is thus because my deck has no beat sticks and I wanted to have at least 1 normal monter in my deck. Besides in real Yugioh right now, a 4 star 2400 would NOT be unfair if it was 1 per deck...really! There are plenty of 2800 monsters in yugioh that can be summoned with just as little effort and they all have useful effects!!!

And to those who still argue that a 1 per deck 2400 no effect monster is unfair in modern Yugioh...

Sin monsters.

I rest my case ^_^

Thank you all for supporting my deck still!

• 4 months later...

Archived