Elemental Hero Deck

I Think it's time i posted my E-Hero deck.

i want to know of the combos i can make with the cards i GOT. also some advice, what u think of the deck etc.

Please note: i have not got every single E-Hero related card so dont expect a really great deck.

Monsters:

Elemental Hero Bubbleman x1

Elemental Hero Wildheart x1

Elemental Hero Avian x2

Elemental Hero Bladedge x1

Elemental Hero Burstinatrix x2

Elemental Hero Clayman x1

Elemental Hero Sparkman x1

Dark Catapulter x1

Kuriboh x1

Fusion Monsters:

Elemental Hero Flame Wingman x1

Elemental Hero Thunder Giant x1

Elemental Hero Rampart Blaster x1

Elemental Hero Wild Wingman x1

Spells/Magic:

H - Heated Heart x1

E - Emergency Call x1

R - Rightious Justice x 1

O - Oversoul x1

Pot Of Greed x1 (can you have 2 pot of greeds in a deck?)

Cyclone Boomerang x1

Bubble Shuffle x1

Guard Penalty x1

Hero Flash x1

Feathershot x1

The Warrior Returning Alive x2

Spark Blaster x1

Light laser x1

Fusion Sage x2

Fake Hero x1

Defusion x1

Polymerization x1

Monster Reincarnation x1

Traps:

A Hero Emerges x2

Feather Wing x1

Elemental Recharge x1

Hero Signal x1

Negate Attack x1

Draining Shield x1

Magic Cylinder x1 (saved me many times: i only draw it when i really need it sometimes lol)

Thats my deck folks.

Not a bad deck but I think you should put in a Future Fusion and add The Light, Sealed Hex Fusion and one more Polymerization card. To answer your question you cannot even have one pot of greed in your deck with the new advanced format rules, but you can only have one with the Traditional Format.

yeah i get mixed up with the traditional and advanced format.

anyway whats 'The Light' and 'Sealed Hex Fusion'? i got future fusion in my mixed zane,aster,chazz deck. for some reason it's really rare for ME to find or get a polymerization.

also, any combos i can make with the cards i GOT?, i already know the combo of bubbleman,bubbleshuffle,guard penalty and Bladedge.

He said the Light Hex sealed fusion, it's a monster that replaces fusion materials when you summon a Light attribute Fusion monster, and if they're both on the field you don't need Polymerization:

027.jpg

You can substitute this card for any 1 Fusion-Material Monster. When you do this, the other Fusion-Material Monster(s) must be the correct one(s). Tribute Fusion-Material Monsters on the field, including this card, to Special Summon 1 LIGHT Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

You can find it in flaming eternity and dark revelations 3 (there's also Earth Hex sealed fusion and Dark Hex sealed fusion (which I use to summon my Dark Neos))

• 4 weeks later...

the light hex sealed fusion... does count for the hero fusions....<-- uses the hero's with spacins...

i would suggest taking out fake hero, unless u decide to keep it in for a quick summon....hero flash is ok, but takes to long to prepare.

the light hex sealed fusion... does count for the hero fusions....<-- uses the hero's with spacins...

i would suggest taking out fake hero' date=' unless u decide to keep it in for a quick summon....hero flash is ok, but takes to long to prepare.[/quote']

You can't use Light Seal's Effect of sending the cards from the field to the grave to special summon the fusion monster, with E-Hero Fusions. You can use it as a sub though, when using polymerization or Fusion Gate.

Ummm...

Why do you have 2 Fusion Sages and 1 Polymerization? Wouldn't it be smarter to have 3 Polymerizations?

Also, a deck like this is going to get some horrible draws. Its' just a matter of time until you open Bladedge, Poly, Fusion Sage, Bubbleman, Necroshade and Heated Heart, or the like.

I say focus on a single fusion. That way you aren't all spread out. The Wingman series seems the most useful... though Giant, or Blaster could work...

Archived