Is this the end of Microsoft?

Poseidon©

If they lose' date=' then this would be a large step backwards for common sense.

[/quote']

This

Really now, the reason the system keeps failing is because the system is crap. Not to mention that what ever problem this is is likely one in a few million.

Also I love how they make Microsoft out to be doing nothing. Anyone can tell you that Microsoft knows how poor the system is and has always been their to fix it when 1 breaks down.

But I'm pretty sure they can get a good lawyer to get them out of this one.

Are you f***ing serious? They have a huge team of lawyers you know' date=' just like any other multi-national company.

[/quote']

He's right they've got no chance.

Q:And if they do win, how much are they sueing them for

But if they do win they can't sue them for all there money, they'll just gain more from everything else they've made.

I hate Microsoft in general' date=' but this is so stupid. You can sue for anything these days.

[/quote']

So I can sue this one kid for stealing my pencil?

That would be considered theft.

If he returns it to you, break it when no one is looking and sue him for vandalism.

I hate Microsoft in general' date=' but this is so stupid. You can sue for anything these days.

[/quote']

If he returns it to you, break it when no one is looking and sue him for vandalism.

Hmmm.....

I'll have to try that sometime.

One woman bought a coffee from a McDonald's 'Drive Thru'. She was warned that the coffee was hot, the coffee cup had warning stickers all over it and she put it between her legs and drove off. The coffee spilt on her legs and mildly burned her calf muscles. She sued McDonald's for $60,000 in compensation and won.

That is why I have never liked America.

[/quote']

Hmmm.....

I'll have to try that sometime.

Get a good lawyer.

One woman bought a coffee from a McDonald's 'Drive Thru'. She was warned that the coffee was hot' date=' the coffee cup had warning stickers all over it and she put it between her legs and drove off. The coffee spilt on her legs and mildly burned her calf muscles. She sued McDonald's for $60,000 in compensation and won.

[/quote']

In America, you can sue anyone for anything as long as they are slightly guilty (you cannot sue someone for stealing your pencil when there friend did it) and you have a good enough lawyer.

I hate America, too, but I see no other place outside of Japan to live.

One woman bought a coffee from a McDonald's 'Drive Thru'. She was warned that the coffee was hot' date=' the coffee cup had warning stickers all over it and she put it between her legs and drove off. The coffee spilt on her legs and mildly burned her calf muscles. She sued McDonald's for $60,000 in compensation and won.

[/quote']

The warning stickers were implemented afterward because of this case. And I heard that she actually did get serious burns from the spill. She's still and idiot though. Nomination for Darwin Award?

Archived