Tom and Jerry

Dictator7

It's violent, for the future. Also, there is at least one scene where Tom is killed. It was an episode where he was a guard for a king, and wasn't able to keep Jerry from waking the king, and as such, they showed a brief scene where a guillatine(sp?) was dropped. It was Tom, because the King specifically said "Off with your head!"

Great show by the way.

[quote='J-Max' pid='2995388' dateline='1253378307']
Tom's Scream is forever memorable. Favorite one is the "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" one where he usually gets his tail chopped in half or something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1dKeeOipNY CLASSIC!!! :D
[/quote]

I totally agree i like mostly when his tail gets chipped off like you said earlier

That is one of the best old time tv shows ever! the new ones aren't as good as the old ones. Some people say it is vilent. How is it vilent. No blood' date=' no death, only the get hit in the head and their head is flat, but then they shake it off. So what do you guys think?

[/quote']

You said it there!

DEFINETELY of my favorite shows / cartoons. It's a classic I grew up with since I was born. It'll never get old.

The new ones do kinda suck. CN hardly shows the old ones; they are too busy playing crap like Ben 10 and Star Wars: The Clone Wars(which also made Star Wars for toddlers)

Thank God we have Boomerang. =D

Archived