• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahahahaha thats a funny post

mann come on, lets add it all up

Jaden's real tests:

Sacred Beasts

FAKE Ra

Yubel.... Allll done with luck, pure luck, he wouldnt have even beat the sacred beasts if it wasnt for some magical crappy card he got given

Yugi's real tests:

Pegagsus - The creator of the game

Kaiba - One of the worlds best players

Marik - Amazingly better than Yubel

All Of the Egyptian Gods - not one fake or based on luck

Dartz - Idiot

And The Pharoh or Atem with all of the gods - Probably the best duelist in any of the Yu-Gi-Oh Series, apart from yugi himself and he beat all the gods, while on the field, with a great combo

i guess that kinda points out the idiot. Jaden's just lucky, who cares if hes got yubels soul because too be honest, yubel sucked anyway so it dosnt make a difference, Yugi's just pure class and he dosnt need luck or some transvestite soul inside him

hahahahaha thats a funny post

mann come on' date=' lets add it all up

Jaden's real tests:

Sacred Beasts

FAKE Ra

Yubel.... Allll done with luck, pure luck, he wouldnt have even beat the sacred beasts if it wasnt for some magical crappy card he got given

Yugi's real tests:

Pegagsus - The creator of the game

Kaiba - One of the worlds best players

Marik - Amazingly better than Yubel

All Of the Egyptian Gods - not one fake or based on luck

Dartz - Idiot

And The Pharoh or Atem with all of the gods - Probably the best duelist in any of the Yu-Gi-Oh Series, apart from yugi himself and he beat all the gods, while on the field, with a great combo

i guess that kinda points out the idiot. Jaden's just lucky, who cares if hes got yubels soul because too be honest, yubel sucked anyway so it dosnt make a difference, Yugi's just pure class and he dosnt need luck or some transvestite soul inside him

[/quote']

You speak the truth-you just earned yourself +1 rep.

Anyone who has seen my posts on this forum knows I loathe GX with the intense passion of ten thousand white-hot suns.

Devil jin, I do not understand your point about the fusion thingy.

Second of all, there is a little thing to stop Yubel...it's basically anything doesn't destroy. I'll give you an example-a Spell Card called "Dark Core". It says:

"Discard 1 card from your hand. Remove 1 face-up monster on the field from play."

Note that it does not say destroy-Yubel would not go off. Besides, nobody in GX(or the original series, for that matter) use staple cards such as Raigeki and the like. Also, I think GX is corny-Duel Spirits? COME ON! If you look at the original one-and not the mutiliated 4Kids dub-then they explain Ka in a similar fashion; however, it is in a much more convincing manner and similar to the actual Egyptian concept of Ka.

Anyway, The Millenium Items pwn the Seven Star Riders or whatever. In a duel, the God Cards would blow away the Sacred Beasts. Atem could play a penalty game on Yubel and easily kill that arrogant little transvestie. If push came to shove, although Atem wouldn't do this, he could use the knife concealed within the Millenium Rod to kill Yubel/Jaden-even though Yubel DOES deserve it, Atem wouldn't do it.

Yugi constructs his deck with synergy, while Jaden just manages to pull deus ex machinas every draw. Besides, what's cooler-black magic and spellcasters or spandex-wearing cliche superheroes?

Jaden is much better than Yugi. He always draws the card he needs at the right time. Not to mention, cards like Elemental Hero Magma Neos and Elemental Hero Chaos Neos are awesomer than Chimera The Flying Mythical Beast and Dark Paladin. Seriously people, Yugi's crap.

Archived